• 107(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
Warlion sory to disturb you

Either I am stupid or complely lost

For widget and backgroud I always do it like on movies and it works.

On Series TV I do it the same : Skin/Customizers/Main item customizer/Series TV/Choose widget

When I select "Latest episodes" the "widget" and "background BD live cases" both are OK

When I select "Recommended episodes" widget" return nothing and "backgroud BD lives cases" return empty DVD box.

"You need to enable skin widget" is some thing else ?

Of course before I select widget i check that it is not on disable
Loving this skin and the many customisations it offers. Warlion you have done a fantastic job with it getting it Gotham ready.
I do have one slight issue and two small requests.

1. Request. Any chance of getting the IMDB Gold Star back, not really a fan of the grey ribbon.
2. Request Same for the IMDB rating the blue icon looks very plain, the gold surround was much better.
3. Issue. The default font does not display special characters correcttly. I can fix this the lazy way by changing the font from "Skin Default" to OpenELEC FR Optimised but when I close and reopen XBMC the font has changed back to the default. Any way to change this behaviour?
No big deal if these cannot be done, the skin looks brilliant and is by far and away the best skin available for XBMC.
(2014-04-18, 08:11)Warner306 Wrote:
(2014-04-18, 06:09)bally4 Wrote: warlion, When I use the latest git I cannot load the movies or tv shows library. I was waiting to see if anyone else is having this problem, but so far it seems I'm the only one. If I hit 'movies' or 'tv shows' from the home screen nothing is loaded I get a blank screen.

I tried the latest Git and have the same problem....blank screens when entering videos and video addons. I deleted all previous files and unzipped the newest update.

Thanks Warner. I followed your instruction and that seem to work.
Where is "trailer" in the skin?
I have renamed it:

name (year)-trailer

Is in the same directory and before I can play it

I don't see it

Thanks in advance.
(2014-04-18, 17:42)pierre8991 Wrote: Warlion sory to disturb you

Either I am stupid or complely lost

For widget and backgroud I always do it like on movies and it works.

On Series TV I do it the same : Skin/Customizers/Main item customizer/Series TV/Choose widget

When I select "Latest episodes" the "widget" and "background BD live cases" both are OK

When I select "Recommended episodes" widget" return nothing and "backgroud BD lives cases" return empty DVD box.

"You need to enable skin widget" is some thing else ?

Of course before I select widget i check that it is not on disable

Go to system...Look in the add-ons section. Get add-ons...XBMC.org add-ons...Scroll down to Services...Scroll down to skin widgets and make sure it's installed and enabled. Try That.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2014-04-18, 19:30)mookieman Wrote: Loving this skin and the many customisations it offers. Warlion you have done a fantastic job with it getting it Gotham ready.
I do have one slight issue and two small requests.

1. Request. Any chance of getting the IMDB Gold Star back, not really a fan of the grey ribbon.
2. Request Same for the IMDB rating the blue icon looks very plain, the gold surround was much better.
3. Issue. The default font does not display special characters correcttly. I can fix this the lazy way by changing the font from "Skin Default" to OpenELEC FR Optimised but when I close and reopen XBMC the font has changed back to the default. Any way to change this behaviour?
No big deal if these cannot be done, the skin looks brilliant and is by far and away the best skin available for XBMC.

the imdb star for the top250 movies:
copy those files

http://www.file-upload.net/download-8829...r.zip.html

into media/common

and overwrite.
(2014-04-18, 09:52)sergiocos Wrote: i downloaded a newer xbmc build and then I got rid of the black screens...

The blank screen is no longer a problem after updating to the latest nightly build of Gotham.

I did notice a quirk with the box-set view for movie sets. I have a custom set that contains more discs than the sleeve can hold. As a result, one disc awkwardly rolls in from the side:

It looks odd to me. Also, CD-art still only works after playing a song from the same album.
@Warner306

Just my opinion dude, why did u do that with a movie set, instead of a smart list?
This is what smart list are made for, i think
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
These seem to be invalid XML characters in both of these files and are throwing an error when opened in any XML editor. Notepad++ doesn't seem to care but I don't know if it really does any error checkingHuh.
I checked the files in your Git and they are the same. Can you tell me the proper code to replace with? thanks.

script-NextAired-TVGuide.xml

script-NextAired-TVGuide2.xml

How can I remove that blue line in Showcase View. It works perfect with Landscape (@ShadowTek Mod) but I can't for the life of me get it to work with Showcase view. I manage to make the Floor disapear but not that line

Also I know the "Fanart" is not movie related, the kid was watching a movie as i tried to make the changes. I love that Dual Screen setup Smile
Hey Warlion when do you think this will make the official repo with automatic updates? It's clearly the best skin on XBMC plus Nox 5 is shaping up nicely although I still like 4.1.9.x more.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
I get an extended info script error when I am playing music, and the CD cases don't open.

I am using OpenELEC Beta 3.95.4 with AeonNox - git version.

I also noticed a lot of locking up with this skin as well. I don't seem to have any issues with Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham)

Any ideas on what could be wrong?

Thanks
Shedrock
(2014-04-18, 22:24)Warner306 Wrote:
(2014-04-18, 09:52)sergiocos Wrote: i downloaded a newer xbmc build and then I got rid of the black screens...

The blank screen is no longer a problem after updating to the latest nightly build of Gotham.

I did notice a quirk with the box-set view for movie sets. I have a custom set that contains more discs than the sleeve can hold. As a result, one disc awkwardly rolls in from the side:
It looks odd to me. Also, CD-art still only works after playing a song from the same album.
i think i fix it just now check the git

(2014-04-18, 22:52)woodside Wrote: These seem to be invalid XML characters in both of these files and are throwing an error when opened in any XML editor. Notepad++ doesn't seem to care but I don't know if it really does any error checkingHuh.
I checked the files in your Git and they are the same. Can you tell me the proper code to replace with? thanks.

script-NextAired-TVGuide.xml

script-NextAired-TVGuide2.xml
this is a label so it will not make any error

(2014-04-18, 22:59)sarlan19 Wrote: How can I remove that blue line in Showcase View. It works perfect with Landscape (@ShadowTek Mod) but I can't for the life of me get it to work with Showcase view. I manage to make the Floor disapear but not that line

Also I know the "Fanart" is not movie related, the kid was watching a movie as i tried to make the changes. I love that Dual Screen setup Smile
you had 100% transparency and glow if you remove the glow it will not show

(2014-04-19, 00:03)patseguin Wrote: Hey Warlion when do you think this will make the official repo with automatic updates? It's clearly the best skin on XBMC plus Nox 5 is shaping up nicely although I still like 4.1.9.x more.

the problem with this skin is that is not official is a mod , i dont think will be on the official repo , im trying to make my own repo but cant make it work if anyone knows how to make a repo i will make one at soon as possible.

(2014-04-19, 00:47)shedrock Wrote: I get an extended info script error when I am playing music, and the CD cases don't open.

I am using OpenELEC Beta 3.95.4 with AeonNox - git version.

I also noticed a lot of locking up with this skin as well. I don't seem to have any issues with Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham)

Any ideas on what could be wrong?

Thanks
Shedrock
this is not nox 5 , nox 5 is a light skin you cant compare it with this, are two different skins , the extended info script sometimes had error thats actually script foult is not 100% ready for gotham
OK I'm doing something wrong. I installed Gotham beta3 on my main HTPC and went to install the latest version of this skin but it keeps giving me and error, dependencies are not met, or something like that. Then I can't add the icons add-on either. What have I done wrong?
(2014-04-18, 17:10)LEDFan Wrote: warlion, I'm using colortheme and it's working everywhere else (movies, TV shows, etc) with the correct paths but why do my stars are all white? This is what I see:

My stars in \addons\skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9\media\music\rating are in colors like this one:

OK Found it myself. I just copied them in \addons\skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9\media\flags\music\rating.

Could you check this to fix the home menu bar? That white shadow spot at the right side is very annoying.

• 107(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25