• 111(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-04-22, 03:20)warlion Wrote: click on add art and write extrafanart1

Thanks. Will try that when I get home : )
Hello Warlion
I tried to add art and write extrafanart1 and it works well, this give a gorgeous look at the sagas.

I have just one question is it or will it be possible to load it using "Movie Set Artwork Automator" like we do for logo or poster ?
I clean installed XBMC beta 4 on my Windows PC and already have a mySQL database set up for my OpenElec boxes. I installed Nox 4.1.9.8 and all the required scripts and addons. I customized the main menu to display random movie art for movies and random episodes for TV shows. However, both are just showing black. What have I done wrong?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
same for me. I installed a older version and all works fine again...
So maybe it's a problem of the today git version...
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
Interesting. Maybe I'll try an older version I still have.
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

hi. i have the above problem when i use the mod to open the case..the back cover of the case doesnt show

also you have the option to use colored cases. is there a link to download these colored cases

on the main page where where you can scroll left n right from movies to tv shows weather etc..previously when on movies if you pressed down twice, a small box would appear at the bottom of the screen saying which movies were in progress and such..where has this gone?

thanks
I downgraded to 4.1.9.5 on my PC and chose random movies for movies and random episodes for TV shows and it worked, until 4.1.9.8. I upgraded to 4.1.9.8 (the 4.1.9.9 link is dead) and it still works. It seems that 4.1.9.5 does something that the newer versions do and now the fanart works.
(2014-04-22, 15:19)patseguin Wrote: I clean installed XBMC beta 4 on my Windows PC and already have a mySQL database set up for my OpenElec boxes. I installed Nox 4.1.9.8 and all the required scripts and addons. I customized the main menu to display random movie art for movies and random episodes for TV shows. However, both are just showing black. What have I done wrong?

I've been upgrading the Git to test new versions frequently. This often leads to a black screen in certain sections. I would suggest updating the skin and then updating to Beta 4 or the latest nightly build. That always fixes the problem for me.

My final request is to add a track list to the artist slideshow like below:

Also, is any version of Aeon Nox going to make it to the official skin repo?
I already run OpenElec beta 6,so I'd have to upgrade to a nightly. Strangely enough I gave this blank fanart issue with MQ5 too. I'd like to see Nox 4 and Nox 5 both make it to the repo. Heck I think 4 is a better skin so maybe he could rename 5.

Edit, Warner are you using SQL?
I'm on Windows 7. Sometimes the blank fanart can be fixed by simply rebooting. Constantly updating the skin appears to be a bad idea, though.
I'm running Windows 7 and when I first downloaded the skin, I used the first available zip version and installed it using xbmc file zip import option. After, I always updated using the latest git versions everytime there was one available. The way I update is by replacing files. I never deleted anything, just overwrite. I never had any problems, black screens, etc.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

But today, I have another kind of problem. However, it's not related to xbmc at all. The volume on my NAS has crashed completely. Confused It's usually protected by a UPS but my son knocked the table off where my NAS stands and, at the same time, disconnected the power cable without noticing it. Sad He didn't do that by purpose, it was an accident. But my NAS didn't like that. I cannot even remount the volume after having replaced one hard drive that had failed (it didn't work) so I have to save my files on two different computers + external hard drives (4.65 TB!!!) where I can find any available space... and restart from scratch.

Next step after everything is backed up and operational will be a permanent backup solution. I don't want to live that again!

Joy of computers... Rolleyes
Warlion any reason why you changed the music stuff?

Any way to disable these things? (it doesnt even work) -

I know it can be gone by disabling extended info but this disappears and I want to keep it (just like the old aeon nox) -
yes. learn to look through the misc options menu its plain as day
I noticed that the link to 4.1.9.9 is temporarily disabled, so I decided to get the latest from the git. But before downloading I decided to check the changelog.txt file and says that it is only 4.1.9.8 Is there somewhere else to get the new version?
  • 111(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25