• 171(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-06-11, 22:49)Warner306 Wrote:
(2014-06-11, 18:11)BugRaider84 Wrote:
(2014-06-11, 14:11)KenV99 Wrote: +1 For this. First fork Warlion and then have users submit pull requests. Maybe separate branches for true bug fixes, alternative/preferred ways changes to the existing skin and extensions/new features. However, this might make it more complicated in the end unless someone steps up as a curator.

+1

No one in this forum appears to be particularly skilled at skinning. Most are just tinkering with the code. I'm surprised warlion has not returned. Before he left, he mentioned he was just about done with this skin and had changed everything he wanted to change.

To create a fork, someone who understands XBMC skinning would have to take over. Personally, I am happy with what warlion left us with, but I can see the odd bug was missed. Adding new features probably wouldn't be of interest to him anyways.
+1. We need someone with some skinning ability to come forward please .. this would be highly appreciated by the community !
I have no skinning ability, but I forked the version a while ago for my own personal use, so I could add the changed I wanted from here and a couple of Helix changes.

https://github.com/Saner2oo2/skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9

But honestly, I dont have any major problems with Warlions work, I just wanted to have easy access to some changes for when I needed it.
(2014-06-12, 08:15)Saner Wrote: I have no skinning ability, but I forked the version a while ago for my own personal use, so I could add the changed I wanted from here and a couple of Helix changes.

https://github.com/Saner2oo2/skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9

But honestly, I dont have any major problems with Warlions work, I just wanted to have easy access to some changes for when I needed it.

Just out of curiosity, what changes have been implemented in Helix that are noteworthy?
I was having issues with something and wondered if it was Helix related as I was running a master build at the time. I added the changes in this thread ( http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=194515 ) and it shook the issue I was having,

I was planning on keeping it up to date with the changes from there, but I just have not had the time.

It was probably a coincidence truth be told, but it worked for me, so I forked it so I could have easy access if I needed it.
Hi,

I just want to say a BIG thanks for all your effords to make such a great skins & mods!!!

I have one question: I run Win 7 & the latest Gotham stable release with 4.1.9.9 skin & showcase mode working perfect except the Movie Title – Info page which i can understand how to have poster image in bluray case like the below pictures or i can't?

See also link : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=124157

Thanks,
Jimmy
If you want this kind of movie info :

Just download this DialogVideoInfo.xml : https://www.dropbox.com/s/j3emls90l97xw6...eoInfo.xml

And replace existing one in 1080i folder in Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 directory.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Thank you mikebzh44!!!!!!!!
All, I'm getting installation failed message when trying to install aeon nox 4.1.9. I'm running Gotham 13.1 I openelec.
Look into your xbmc.log file to which error is rised. And share your xbmc.log file on xbmclogs.com and paste here the URL returned.

I get the same errors. Same setup. You have to manually drop the file or delete the old version, reset, install new. May take a few tries. No status shows. I believe there is something wrong with the zip files opening correctly.
(2014-06-10, 08:38)rayman1278 Wrote:
(2014-06-09, 22:03)isamu.dragon Wrote:
(2014-06-09, 20:42)rayman1278 Wrote: Hi,

last time i asked Warlion about the Bug in Global Search,

Info on Global Search is empty.

Nox 4.1.9.8 on Gotham13.1, Version of globalsearch is 2.0.8.
Can somone check this please.

Alex

Upgrade to 4.1.9.9

Thanks for your answer, but same issue on 4.1.9.9 complete fresh install

Alex

Hello,

I'm having the same issue. Gotham 13.1, Aeon Nox Gotham 4.1.9.9, Global Search 2.0.8 and the info (key "i") for searched results is empty.

Regards
Love the Skin dude. By far one of the best, question tho... is it just me or are all the backgrounds gone? I recall using this skin not too long ago and there were a ton of sweet black and white wallpapers for the skin and a ton of options which was sick. Is this just a Gotham thing?
Warlion, great job on porting Aeon Nox 4.x to Gotham! I just could not force myself to sacrifice the high end features using Aeon Nox 5.x just to experience Gotham. You have saved my XBMC experience.

I freaken love this skin, but I have one question for anyone who can help. Is there a way to remove the "# Episodes (Unwatched: # )" line on the bottom of the Landscape TV View with the "Icon" preference set? This view is so clean, but this info just looks out of place and makes the whole thing look cluttered. I would like to remove that entire line so that it no longer appears.

What line of code do I comment out and where? Thanks in advance for the help!

Hi!

Is there any chance (4.1.9.9) in film showcase view to:

(1) reduce the size of the posters to see more of the fanarts
and
(2) to get rid off the infos in the buttom for genre, plot and rating?

Thanks for any advise,

Matze

PS. Unfortunately, I do not know to add a screen illsutrating my question...
@Matze001 :

(1) - To reduce the size of the poster , look into Viewtype_ShowcaseMovies.xml file, line 714 and after.

There is a lot of include definitions, like MovieShowcaseThumbReflectionDVD, MovieShowcaseDVDCoverVars, MovieShowcaseDVDCoverVarsSets ...

You juste have to play with left, top, width and height values to resize items.

Save your Viewtype_ShowcaseMovies.xml first Wink

(2) - If you want something like that :

I will push the modded XML today.

@falconexe : I think that I can extend my option for hidding floor label to this view so I will share XML in few hours.

• 171(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25