• 207(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-07-20, 17:08)Hoosier205 Wrote: I had a few problems crop up (TV Tunes, CE, etc) and was able to resolve them all by going back to the most recent stable XBMC release, rather than a beta or nightly. I only have one issue outstanding now...

On the main menu, I want the background for the "TV Shows" category to be random TV fanart from my library and the background for the "Movies" category to be random movie fanart from my library.

Even after going through the Skin settings and setting the background options for these categories...I get the default "Power" background for this skin as the background for both categories. Just for reference: I am selecting random movies for one and random episodes for the other.

The slideshow screensaver I use can find the fanart and uses it, but the Skin doesn't.

Any ideas?

In addition to this ^^^ question, I'd like to know how to use movie sets with this skin. I haven't found an option to toggle for that.
Dear all,

i have a Problem XBMC 13.2 beta 2 and Aeon nox 4.1.9.9a. In music playback the tracktime/elapsed time marking (down/right on screen) is missing. I have no issues using beta 1. Any suggestions to solve my Problem? BTw same Problem occurs on xbmc 14 Alphas.

Best regards and thanks in advance fred.
@warlion,

Hi, it seems that the floor label is missing from Music - Albums - Wall view. On the bottom from left to right is rating, file format i.e. mp3, Year, - a big space where Album name & Artist should be in the center, then a ? on a film reel icon, number of songs and finally the genre.

Any idea what has happened?
(2014-07-21, 20:19)fred76 Wrote: Dear all,

i have a Problem XBMC 13.2 beta 2 and Aeon nox 4.1.9.9a. In music playback the tracktime/elapsed time marking (down/right on screen) is missing. I have no issues using beta 1. Any suggestions to solve my Problem? BTw same Problem occurs on xbmc 14 Alphas.

sorry i didn't understand you can you share a screenshot to see what you mean

(2014-07-21, 21:40)Mike_Doc Wrote: @warlion,

Hi, it seems that the floor label is missing from Music - Albums - Wall view. On the bottom from left to right is rating, file format i.e. mp3, Year, - a big space where Album name & Artist should be in the center, then a ? on a film reel icon, number of songs and finally the genre.

lol, you are right it seems that the banner and no floor option need a new <visible> I will try to fix it tonight
What's happened to the BigFan view for TV shows in 4.1.9.9?

I just upgraded (from something like 4.1.9.6) and it reset all my settings to default (grr…)

Now I can't get the BigFan view back as it was — with just the fanart in the background, and the show's logo at the bottom centre of the screen. No info panels, no arrows, nothing but the logo.

If this is a deliberate change, please could we have an option to have the old, clean version of the view back? I now can't find any view that I like for TV shows, as they're all too busy…

Thanks
i dont see a problem on my end , meaby a corrupt download

(2014-07-21, 22:12)warlion Wrote:
(2014-07-21, 20:19)fred76 Wrote: Dear all,

sorry i didn't understand you can you share a screenshot to see what you mean

(2014-07-21, 21:40)Mike_Doc Wrote: @warlion,

lol, you are right it seems that the banner and no floor option need a new <visible> I will try to fix it tonight

Thank you for your quick reply.

here's a screenshot of my issue (red circle time/elapsed time is missing) Thanks, Fred

http://i.imgur.com/SMnhy3Q.jpg
hi fred what version are you using? i dont had that problem

you had a mod or something that is affecting fonts or musicvisualitation.xml?
Would it be possible to make the 'scan for new content' menu available while using playlists?
ex: full tv shows
http://i.snag.gy/OJOjY.jpg
ex: playlist
http://i.snag.gy/xEfi8.jpg

i'm drunk now but this have been a longer issue bc I use only playlists for my stuff, got an plugin for firefox to update and that works 100%. going throgh info screen does fuck up the episodes sometimes (talk shows mostly)
@warlion I seen you updated 2 days ago, did you fix that bug with Season Landscape?
(2014-07-18, 09:21)reksp13 Wrote:
(2014-07-18, 04:47)warlion Wrote: Also i just upload to the git the new infopanel (still working but i need feedback) , Mike's Banner and No label flor Mod and a few fixes

Looks awesome found a small bug in TV Shows Landscape View. If you have "Season Landscapes" there is an overlay. If you choose "Icon: Fanart" it goes away. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has landscapes for each season? I made a short video to show you in detail.

http://youtu.be/sYfwuWqRPSQ?hd=1

Other than that its working great!!!!!!!!!!
(2014-07-21, 23:21)warlion Wrote: i dont see a problem on my end , meaby a corrupt download

Yes, but before I upgraded, I had just the fanart with the logo in the bottom centre of the screen. No title in text form, season/episode count, ratings, left/right arrows etc. Is there a way to get back to that nice clean view?
Are you talking about Landscape view with One logo :

Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2014-07-21, 23:34)warlion Wrote: hi fred what version are you using? i dont had that problem

you had a mod or something that is affecting fonts or musicvisualitation.xml?

Hi warlion,
thanks for your reply. I am using Xbmc 13.2. beta 2 and Aeon nox 4 (latest git hub named 4.1.9.9a). No mods or changes. As a already mentioned this Problem occurs on xbmc 13.2 beta 2 and xbmc 14 Alphas.
Unfortunately, it affects all of my pc.

best regards fred
(2014-07-22, 11:50)mikebzh44 Wrote: Are you talking about Landscape view with One logo :

Apparently I am *facepalm*

Thanks for that :)
warlion, welcome back!
there's a minor animation glitch, maybe you can have a look.
Albums (SHIFT view), then Songs (LowList view), there is a 1 sec. animation of unused labels, i manage to capture the flashing labels here:
http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/156713/animation.jpg
  • 207(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25