• 212(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-07-24, 11:30)vicmanpergar Wrote: Just press "i" and it will show the info.
It will continue showing all the nfo till u press it again.

Well, unfortunately I'm using a remote which doesn't have the "i" button mapped (and I don't have any buttons left...)

It's not the end of the world ofcourse, and I can work with theme files, so it's probably somewhere in the MusicVisualisation.xml, but couldn't find it there Wink.

@warlion, any idea?
THX Warlion Smile when u say it isnt possible i believe u and i will edit my movies with more then one production companys Smile
but i thought better ask before i do it this way ( quite some movies hehe )

Keep going with your great work and take care Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2014-07-24, 12:34)schimi2k Wrote:
(2014-07-24, 12:08)sling Wrote:
(2014-07-24, 10:00)mikebzh44 Wrote: For displaying artwork for movieset box, you have to install modified extended script info and unable it with option "Backend mode".

Thanks
Can I find the script in this tread?

https://github.com/azraelomega/script.extendedinfo
in the first post u can find all links to the scripts u needed Smile

stupid of me
I am so been messing around.

but thanks for all the help and quick service.
MacMini 2012 - MacOS 10.10 - Kodi
(2014-07-24, 13:55)warlion Wrote:
(2014-07-24, 01:26)voip-ninja Wrote: I'm here to pester again. I ssh/copy the .zip file into the downloads folder of the NUC via the LAN connection. However, install from .zip still fails with the same error message.

Would logs be helpful here or is this still a known problem?

I also tried unzipping and manually stuffing the skin into /storage/.xbmc/addons that didn't seem to do the trick either.

im sorry that i cant help you there the only machine i had with openelec is a ATV1 and the skin is too heavy for the atv, but i test it and it actually install
tell me which zip are you using and where do you downloaded , what openelec version you are using and what device you have

Hey warlion thanks for responding. I did ultimately get it to work, but only by unzipping the skin and then copying the entire skin directory directly into /storage/.xbmc/addons under OE.

I think you can recreate the problem quite easily. Download the 4.1.9.9 skin from any of the links in your first post in the thread, and then try to do "install from zip" onto the latest version of OE which I believe is 4.0.7.

In my case it was a "fresh" install of OE onto an i3 NUC. The only other skin installed before trying to install Nox 4 was Nox 5 (which installed no problem).
@warlion,

A question on the query from other user on the multiple studios, Please note I'm a programmer but not in python and have a little exposure to XML so if I'm taking crap then just let me know, no offence will be taken.

Anyway, I was looking at DialogVideoInfo.xml and this section in particular:

<visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.Studio)</visible>
<width>175</width>
<left>20</left>
<control type="image" id="800011">
<top>1</top>
<width>150</width>
<height>74</height>
<aspectratio aligny="center" align="center">keep</aspectratio>
<texture>$VAR[ColorFlagsStudio]$INFO[ListItem.Studio,,.png]</texture>
<colordiffuse>white2</colordiffuse>
<visible>!IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(800011))</visible>
</control>

Now this may not be the correct xml of even the correct visible but here is my suggestion with regards to multiple studios and what the other users enquired on:

Could we not expanded the texture line to something like as follows:

<texture>$VAR[ColorFlagsStudio]$INFO[substring-before(ListItem.Studio," /"),,.png]</texture>

The substring-before would retrieve everything in Listitem.Studio up to " /", the instance of space /, and thus give us the first studio connected to the file as per the query from schimi2k?

I presume it may have to be handled differently if at all possible, perhaps the subsrting into a variable, check if the variable has a value and if not then default to listitem.studio?

Again, I could just be running down a blind path but I'd like to help and contribute if I can to your excellent work on this skin.

Mike.
(2014-07-24, 15:36)TimoV Wrote:
(2014-07-24, 11:30)vicmanpergar Wrote: Just press "i" and it will show the info.

Well, unfortunately I'm using a remote which doesn't have the "i" button mapped (and I don't have any buttons left...)

It's not the end of the world ofcourse, and I can work with theme files, so it's probably somewhere in the MusicVisualisation.xml, but couldn't find it there Wink.

@warlion, any idea?

argh! buddy, "i" is such a main thing u should save some button for it. But well... i have a plasma, so i am happy to see the info only when the song changes, it's perfect for me (i can always press i if i want), so i never get any interest, but, may be, there's some option to make the information "always" present, i honestly don't remember very well, not near home Sad
P.d: I mean, some option already implemented in the skin.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
THX Mike that u have a look at "our" problem Smile i dont have any clue about programming, so i just test your new texture line, but this doesnt change anything ...
but i can be your testobject if u want Smile - if u have new ideas to fix this problem i would help you ( before i go through all my ... movies ^^ )

even if it dont work - big thx 4 the tip and the try !
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2014-07-24, 21:19)Mike_Doc Wrote: @warlion,

A question on the query from other user on the multiple studios, Please note I'm a programmer but not in python and have a little exposure to XML so if I'm taking crap then just let me know, no offence will be taken.

Anyway, I was looking at DialogVideoInfo.xml and this section in particular:

<visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.Studio)</visible>
<width>175</width>
<left>20</left>
<control type="image" id="800011">
<top>1</top>
<width>150</width>
<height>74</height>
<aspectratio aligny="center" align="center">keep</aspectratio>
<texture>$VAR[ColorFlagsStudio]$INFO[ListItem.Studio,,.png]</texture>
<colordiffuse>white2</colordiffuse>
<visible>!IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(800011))</visible>
</control>

Now this may not be the correct xml of even the correct visible but here is my suggestion with regards to multiple studios and what the other users enquired on:

Could we not expanded the texture line to something like as follows:

<texture>$VAR[ColorFlagsStudio]$INFO[substring-before(ListItem.Studio," /"),,.png]</texture>

The substring-before would retrieve everything in Listitem.Studio up to " /", the instance of space /, and thus give us the first studio connected to the file as per the query from schimi2k?

I presume it may have to be handled differently if at all possible, perhaps the subsrting into a variable, check if the variable has a value and if not then default to listitem.studio?

Again, I could just be running down a blind path but I'd like to help and contribute if I can to your excellent work on this skin.

Mike.
that's the first time I heard of substring-before on xbmc not sure if xbmc will understand that I need to make some test

(2014-07-24, 22:12)vicmanpergar Wrote:
(2014-07-24, 15:36)TimoV Wrote:

@warlion, any idea?

argh! buddy, "i" is such a main thing u should save some button for it. But well... i have a plasma, so i am happy to see the info only when the song changes, it's perfect for me (i can always press i if i want), so i never get any interest, but, may be, there's some option to make the information "always" present, i honestly don't remember very well, not near home Sad
P.d: I mean, some option already implemented in the skin.

there is when playing a song press menu and go to misc option and enable always show album info
(2014-07-24, 03:02)MaxCore Wrote:
(2014-07-23, 23:22)warlion Wrote: ok so i will start again with the plot for videoinfo while paying but i did many different versions which one you like the most?

i will add a setting so if you dont like it you can disable

or if you have a idea where i can add the plot for Video info will be appreciated

like this

you ask a question Tongue what you think ?
(2014-07-24, 11:58)mikebzh44 Wrote: Don't know if adding more slot in smart playlist manager and manage them in skin is hard to do but firing more than 6 randomandlastitems script at the same time (there is no sequential execution) can slow down your HTPC and delay widgets initialization.

Well where do you make the change to have more than 6 slots?

No sure how having more than 6 background items would kill a system, it's just pulling backgrounds from a specific list of media. I don't use any widgets either, just the basic menu and sub-menu items. I have more than 6 smart playlists and would like to assign backgrounds based on those playlists, that is all.
(2014-07-24, 22:26)warlion Wrote: there is when playing a song press menu and go to misc option and enable always show album info

Hi Warlion,

I think this option is a little bit misleading. This option only turns on the showing of the album info, but it does not enable the fact that it's always on-screen (at least in my case).

When I disable this option: I NEVER see album info, not even temporarily
When I enable this option: I temporarily see album info, but it disappears after around 15 seconds of inactivity.

Maybe better rename this to "Enable album info" (and add an option to always show album info?)
I'm making progress...
I'm just about ready to put this up for download and let you guys use this Lyrics / Concert widget.
Got a lot of cleanup and error trapping to do yet but it's just about ready for prime time.

Features the ability to list individual artist events as well as list events by genre, location, and venue.
add up to four genres and three locations as defaults and change them to whatever or wherever you want.
Search by artist, venue, or location and a few more surprises.. been hard at it but I think you guys will like it... cheers.

Wow! This is just impressive. Can't wait to try it. Smile
(2014-07-25, 02:34)Batiatus Wrote:
(2014-07-24, 11:58)mikebzh44 Wrote: Don't know if adding more slot in smart playlist manager and manage them in skin is hard to do but firing more than 6 randomandlastitems script at the same time (there is no sequential execution) can slow down your HTPC and delay widgets initialization.

Well where do you make the change to have more than 6 slots?

No sure how having more than 6 background items would kill a system, it's just pulling backgrounds from a specific list of media. I don't use any widgets either, just the basic menu and sub-menu items. I have more than 6 smart playlists and would like to assign backgrounds based on those playlists, that is all.
Having more than 6 custom menus is not a big deal, I think. But each slot in smart playlist manager will add a new call of randomandlastitems script. This script will query database for populating properties for feeding widgets and statistics.

I think that you can overwrite existing unused menu by relabel them and link them to smart playlist not declared in smart playlist manager. But you won't be able to display statistics or background for this menu. Am I wrong ? Need to test it but don't have time at the moment.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
@warlion, yes that may be the stumbling block if xsl / xml like that can be used within xbmc and then applying it correctly. I know very little about this but I'll also have a look over the weekend and see if it's possible. Can you point me to the correct xml? is it DialogVideoInfo or are there others?

Also, I don't have SQL access to my XBMC db's (yet) so what's the best to use Mysql, SQLlite. I'm proficient in SQL / Oracle so just need a pointer in best app to use to access the dbs?

@schimi2k, give us a couple of days and I / we will see if it is at all possible with my suggestion. I know the frustation you probably feel about having to go back through your libraby with something like this, I myself am just about to start going back through my entire libraby and renaming most files and associated nfo to include "bluray" just to get a blurray icon in the bottom left. But considered what people like Warlion and woodside are doing within the actual skin then a mundane task like that is worth it to improve my display. For so reason xbmc knows it's bluray as it assigns a blurray case, but the lower left is either AVC1 or H.264.

@woodside, that looks very impressive.

Just wish I knew how to access all these various music views / bits. mine setup has albums as lists, then I play the first item, after a while the screensave kicks in that's it. I've tried setting up artistslideshow but nothing and I see people having there music info displayed in so many ways, just a noob here so any pointers in improving the music side, while playing etc. Thanks.
  • 212(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25