• 214(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-07-24, 17:58)sling Wrote:
(2014-07-24, 12:34)schimi2k Wrote: [quote='sling' pid='1758353' dateline='1406196514']

Thanks
Can I find the script in this tread?

https://github.com/azraelomega/script.extendedinfo
in the first post u can find all links to the scripts u needed Smile

can someone help me with this small problem the ordinary moviecases are now with a rolling disk that was with a rotating disk in the box. I find the last more realistic.
can anyone help me to get the rotating disk back again ?
MacMini 2012 - MacOS 10.10 - Kodi
(2014-07-25, 22:38)shedrock Wrote: Just wanted to share what I've done with Aeon Nox and displaying the plot etc...

I think someone on the thread was asking to have it implemented.

Info:

Paused:

Settings:

Cheers!
Shedrock

@shedrock wow nice job!!!

@warlion you can add it ?
I've modded the skin to display the cast and plot with optional switches in the OSD Video section

Here is the complete skin. Please backup your original copy just in case you do not like the changes.

Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ni2d16mbglgrh9...ck.mod.zip

Enjoy!
Shedrock
Thx shedrock Smile
You're welcome.
Hi, I like this skin but I have a small problem : The channel list never show the channel I currently look (EPG guide is OK). It seem that there is a problem on this point. I use TVheadend and I have 3 channel group but none of them display the good channel.

PS : XBMC Linux Margro build (Git gotham)
Hey Warlion Smile
i found a new small bug in the newest version Wink u fixed some views without logo or title on the floor - after your fix i dont have any logo/titles in MOVIE-SET view anymore Sad

in normal movie view everything is ok:

but in Movie-Set View not :

maybe the same problem like the 2 views before ?

thx in advance Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
No idea how this double post happened.
I never even saw a movie-set view...confused...
(2014-07-25, 08:46)mikebzh44 Wrote: Having more than 6 custom menus is not a big deal, I think. But each slot in smart playlist manager will add a new call of randomandlastitems script. This script will query database for populating properties for feeding widgets and statistics.

I think that you can overwrite existing unused menu by relabel them and link them to smart playlist not declared in smart playlist manager. But you won't be able to display statistics or background for this menu. Am I wrong ? Need to test it but don't have time at the moment.

I think I understand what you are saying but I'm still not sure how using more than 6 smart playlist slots to generate random background images based on more than 6 playlists will bog down a system anymore than only using 6? Or how I might be able to add more. As it stands now I have my menu set up as follows

Movies (regular Movies menu item)
Sub menu; HD Movies - 3D Movies - DVD Movies - Recently Added - Recently Viewed (all playlists, 3 use smart playlist slots for custom backgrounds, 1 uses a pre-determined background and the last uses the default movies background because I'm out of slots)

Trailers (direct folder link, customer background random images from images in a folder)
- Sub Menu; 3D Trailers (same as above)

TV Shows (default TV Shows menu, no sub menu)

Concerts (customer menu item based on playlist with smart playlist slot used to random background art)
Sub Menu; Comedy - Music (each same as above but with a more specific playlist)

Music (default music menu - no sub)

Cartoons (similar to Trailers)
- Sub menu; 3D Cartoons (as above)

System (default backgrounds for all)
- Sub Menu; Update - Artwork Downloader - Export - Wake on Lan - Quit

I'd like to add a few more menu items based on playlists but if I make say a Disney playlist it would be nice to have the background art be generated from that playlist, not from all movies in general. Or having to copy art to a separate folder and use that which would require maintenance. I can create unlimited playlists but only 6 smart playlists for this purpose seems limiting. And I'm sure the option is someplace in the code that's only adjusting 1 or 2 values, I just have no clue where to begin looking.
(2014-07-26, 23:18)schimi2k Wrote: Hey Warlion Smile
i found a new small bug in the newest version Wink u fixed some views without logo or title on the floor - after your fix i dont have any logo/titles in MOVIE-SET view anymore Sad

in normal movie view everything is ok:

but in Movie-Set View not :

maybe the same problem like the 2 views before ?

thx in advance Smile
Where is the "movie-set" view? I cannot find it...
its in the submenu of MOVIES Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

Hallo Schimi2k,

How do you get this beautiful movieset box?
I get default the not at the aeon style appropriate brown box.
Thanks in advance.
MacMini 2012 - MacOS 10.10 - Kodi
i edit the main brown version to a "grey" one with a different texture ( the black little dots ^^ )
and i make Grey Backrounds for all of my movie sets ( ~150 ^^ )
i will upload the pack soon in fanart.tv forum ( incl. Grey Set Template )

Just want to ask everyone if their latest movie widget works and or their smart playlist widget. I've had problems with it and if others work then I'll chop it up to my install and I'll just redue it.
  • 214(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25