• 228(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
works for me surlias ( 13.2 )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2014-08-19, 21:30)Surlias Wrote: Is the "update art after database update" option currently not working?

Only works if you have to manually update the database, If that happens automatically update when you open the program, the option will not work.

To work when you open the xbmc take a look in this link: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=189800

Forgive my English.
(2014-08-19, 14:51)AbRASiON Wrote:
(2014-08-17, 04:22)ShadowTek Wrote:
(2014-08-17, 03:33)AbRASiON Wrote: Is there a way to remove the plot from the bottom left on the pause menu?

Search for and delete all <colordiffuse> lines ln the Viewtype_AddonWall.xml file

Seriously? there's a heck of a lot of them - that doesn't sound like what would control that box in the bottom right - it's only on the pause menu.
Damn idiot thing is chock full of dumb spoilers, why have it there? :/

I believe he is referring to a different post about the darkness of the posters in wall view and replied to the wrong post. I would disregard.
Hello, I try to install "skin.aeon.nox.gotham.4.1.9.9" on the new XBMC 13.2, but every time it says Install Failed. Only information from log is: "ERROR: Could not read addon description of skin.aeon.nox.gotham"
I have tried to redownload but again same error. Installing other skins is no problem, but I really want this one.
(2014-08-20, 04:05)shooshoo Wrote: Hello, I try to install "skin.aeon.nox.gotham.4.1.9.9" on the new XBMC 13.2, but every time it says Install Failed. Only information from log is: "ERROR: Could not read addon description of skin.aeon.nox.gotham"
I have tried to redownload but again same error. Installing other skins is no problem, but I really want this one.

Un-Zip it to C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons and then start XBMC
Ok many good. Working perfect now, thank you for help
(2014-05-08, 02:07)shedrock Wrote: Of course I can. I believe these are the only 2 files you need: DialogFullScreenInfo and DialogVideoInfo. If any other is required, please let me know.

Here is the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/09qk4a19k2zy9v..._files.zip

Cheers!

This link is dead Can you please re-upload. Thanks
Any know of an edit to keep item number and page in the top bar to always stay visible

Edit using the the shadow top bar style
if anyone can adapt live tv menu for helix
I had to reinstall XBMC and reinstalled Aeon. I use smart playlists for 2d movies and 3d movies but when I try to select the type in the main menu as a video playlist, it doesn't display my smart playlists. I don't remember this problem in the past. Where in the OE directory structure are smart playlists? Maybe I just have to navigate to them.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Anyone come up with a fix for the empty keyboard using Helix?

(2014-08-19, 23:44)woodside Wrote:
(2014-08-19, 14:51)AbRASiON Wrote:
(2014-08-17, 04:22)ShadowTek Wrote: Search for and delete all <colordiffuse> lines ln the Viewtype_AddonWall.xml file

Seriously? there's a heck of a lot of them - that doesn't sound like what would control that box in the bottom right - it's only on the pause menu.
Damn idiot thing is chock full of dumb spoilers, why have it there? :/

I believe he is referring to a different post about the darkness of the posters in wall view and replied to the wrong post. I would disregard.

Doh!! Yes sorry, I was referring to how to remove the darkened posters, I quoted the wrong post, sorry about that, my bad.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Hi everybody, I have a little problem with MPAA rating icon. Icon display correctly for every rating except for movie rated G. It display the non rated icon. I have the correct file MPAA_G_Certificate_US.png in media/flag/rating. Anyone could help me there ??
Thanks you.
Edit : fixed i changed three lines in variables.xml
lines 208 from
<value condition="SubString(Window(home).Property(mpaa),US:G) | SubString(Window(home).Property(mpaa),USA:G) | SubString(Window(home).Property(mpaa),Rated G)">MPAA_G_Certificate_US</value>
to
<value condition="SubString(Window(home).Property(mpaa),US:G) | SubString(Window(home).Property(mpaa),USA:G) | SubString(Window(home).Property(mpaa),Rated G) | StringCompare(Window(home).Property(mpaa),G)">MPAA_G_Certificate_US</value>

lines 397 from
<value condition="SubString(ListItem.mpaa,US:G) | SubString(ListItem.mpaa,USA:G) | SubString(ListItem.mpaa,Rated G)">MPAA_G_Certificate_US</value>
to
<value condition="SubString(ListItem.mpaa,US:G) | SubString(ListItem.mpaa,USA:G) | SubString(ListItem.mpaa,Rated G) | StringCompare(ListItem.mpaa,G)">MPAA_G_Certificate_US</value>

and lines 444 from
<value condition="SubString(VideoPlayer.mpaa,US:G) | SubString(VideoPlayer.mpaa,USA:G) | SubString(VideoPlayer.mpaa,Rated G)">MPAA_G_Certificate_US</value>
to
<value condition="SubString(VideoPlayer.mpaa,US:G) | SubString(VideoPlayer.mpaa,USA:G) | SubString(VideoPlayer.mpaa,Rated G) | StringCompare(VideoPlayer.Mpaa,G)">MPAA_G_Certificate_US</value>
Wow, since my last visit like 6 weeks ago this thread just boomed Tongue

Really good to see you back Warlion, hope you are at good health by now.

Now to my problems. As you all know minor problems (mostly cosmetic nature) drive all of us nuts and I'm wrapping my head around the following ones on my setup.
Running XBMC 13.0 with Nox 4.1.9.9 on Mac using White Theme (!)

First I'd like to get the IMDb rating in the "empty red case" and I know it has been done before (for Nox on Frodo if I'm correct)... can someone point me in the right direction pls?
Second (and this may just be me being all OCD on it) but can we drop the language flags a bit more down so that they actually line up "centered" with all the other icons?

As you can see in this pic the "zoom in function of the logo" (I don't know how to discribe it in another way) is going over the edges and I can't find the right line to adjust that. Maybe I'm even looking in the completely wrong place Tongue Any guidance would be much appreciated

Last for the moment:
as you can see on the top all icons are grey. They are all working but they should be black if I'm right... This way it looks like they are all disabled which they're not (guess this is a weird one haha)
And how can I tell XBMC to count the time down instead of just showing me the total amount of length of the movie?

Thanks a lot for any help, much appreciated Big Grin
Anyone got input why I can't see my smart playlists when I try to set a main menu entry as a playlist?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
  • 228(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25