• 234(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
Hi.

I'm browsing my movie collection and selecting titles to queue for visitors to view at various times.
Queued items do not save after restarting Kodi though.
So, I select to SAVE the items I've queued and I'm prompted to create a playlist which is fine except a saved playlist can't be edited within the Kodi GUI.
Adding new titles and removing old ones by modifying the userdata/playlist file I created is beyond a bit cumbersome.
At least the info for these movies in this playlist is available.
My next attempt was to save titles to Favorites except we cannot access any info (pressing the I key for example). We just get a poster.jpg and the title name.
It's sort of hard for us to decide what to watch when only presented with a poster for a decision.

I'm simply trying to preselect a list of movies from a main collection that can be edited in the GUI and show the info for the movie.

I don't think I'm the only one trying to do this? How do others tackle this? Is there an add-on or something I'm not aware of?

Thanks for any direction you can help me with.

EDIT (workaround) until 'Remove Item' is added to context menu within Playlist & 'Add Item to Playlist' next to Queue Item is also added, if ever.

How to overwrite playlist within GUI:

Queue items and save as a playlist.
Navigate to playlist and queue the entire playlist.
Edit the queue by 'Add Item' to Queue from context menu in library or 'Remove Item' within the queue itself.
Resave the queue using the same playlist name as in the past.
Restart KODI after changes or dupes will appear.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Hi

I love this skin just keep having a issue thou when in movies or tv shows and pressing up to bring down the info panel it will keep crashing on me has anyone else had this issue or no of a solution to the problem

thanks for any help and gr8 work on this skin i love it just this one issue driving me crazy dont know if it has something to do with the discartsHuh?

thanks for any info

just found a fix for it when i change skin to say aeon nox 5.1.3 and then change back to aeon nox 4.1.9 it solves the problem dont know if there is something i can do other than that to fix the issue thanks
Any hint/tip to get de dvd/bluray cases in bigfan view? Thanks in advance.
Hello

Actually i use Helix to test the skin. Most is working. Some display issues e.g. virtual keyboard not working or i'm unable to set a content to a source. But i can switch to confluence to enter the values.

The video information OSD is now separated into 6 lines instead of 4 lines in gotham. I guess i read about a fix for this. But i'm unable to find the post.
Does anybody know the link to the post?
(2014-09-05, 00:36)kizzer31 Wrote: Hi

I love this skin just keep having a issue thou when in movies or tv shows and pressing up to bring down the info panel it will keep crashing on me has anyone else had this issue or no of a solution to the problem

thanks for any help and gr8 work on this skin i love it just this one issue driving me crazy dont know if it has something to do with the discartsHuh?

thanks for any info

just found a fix for it when i change skin to say aeon nox 5.1.3 and then change back to aeon nox 4.1.9 it solves the problem dont know if there is something i can do other than that to fix the issue thanks

Are you referring to the flip feature from the main menu? I know with me once I use that feature and go to TV Shows, all my banners disappear. I am also quite certain that this issue was resolved, nevertheless, it still haunts me and forces me to use the poster view for TV shows.
Hello

For everyone who uses Helix with Aeon Nox 4.9.9.9 and have a squeezed 'codec info' overlay i found the solution.
Edit 'VideoFullScreen.xml' and change the labels 10,11,12. You find the section at the top of the file.
Change to:
Code:
<control type="label" id="10">
                    <left>75</left>
                    <top>75</top>
                    <width>1770</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <label>-</label>
                    <font>Font_Reg28</font>
                </control>

<control type="label" id="11">
                    <left>75</left>
                    <top>140</top>
                    <width>1770</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <label>-</label>
                    <font>Font_Reg28</font>
                </control>

<control type="label" id="12">
                    <left>75</left>
                    <top>200</top>
                    <width>1770</width>
                    <height>70</height>
                    <label>-</label>
                    <font>Font_Reg28</font>
                </control>

Hope this will help someone.
(2014-09-01, 14:02)Raytestrak Wrote:
(2014-08-31, 16:53)kuzeth Wrote: I'm not sure what you mean I'm afraid, Ray.

I don't want an album with an album artists as "Various Artists" to show in any other directory BUT include the fanart for the artist its playing.

Ah, but that is how it works. If you have "Various Artists" as album artist, the album will be listed under compilations (showing all songs) and under "Artist" (but there it will only show the songs by the artist and not the other songs).

Thanks for the reply Ray. I'm aware that's what it does, trying to find a work around to stop it from doing so.

(2014-09-02, 21:32)vicmanpergar Wrote:
(2014-09-01, 05:17)kuzeth Wrote:
(2014-08-31, 22:11)Raytestrak Wrote: Yeah, but that album will also show under "compilations" (in Aeon Nox, at least) and when Eminem's song plays, you'll get the fanart for Eminem.

I'm not sure what you mean I'm afraid, Ray.

I don't want an album with an album artists as "Various Artists" to show in any other directory BUT include the fanart for the artist its playing.

^ Album Artist = Various Artists & Track 2 = Eminem

^ Shows up in artist directory.

Did u try in XBMC settings , audio library, set the show artists in compilations OFF?
For me, this finished with all my trouble with that matter.

Thanks Vic, but no, that doesn't do anything Tongue It was my first stop when trying to find a workaround.
(2014-09-08, 04:46)_Andy_ Wrote: Hello

For everyone who uses Helix with Aeon Nox 4.9.9.9 and have a squeezed 'codec info' overlay i found the solution.
Edit 'VideoFullScreen.xml' and change the labels 10,11,12. You find the section at the top of the file.
Change to:
Code:
<control type="label" id="10">
                    <left>75</left>
                    <top>75</top>
                    <width>1770</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <label>-</label>
                    <font>Font_Reg28</font>
                </control>

<control type="label" id="11">
                    <left>75</left>
                    <top>140</top>
                    <width>1770</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <label>-</label>
                    <font>Font_Reg28</font>
                </control>

<control type="label" id="12">
                    <left>75</left>
                    <top>200</top>
                    <width>1770</width>
                    <height>70</height>
                    <label>-</label>
                    <font>Font_Reg28</font>
                </control>

Hope this will help someone.

Thank you Andy, much better.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2014-08-31, 18:34)bobrap Wrote:
(2014-08-31, 16:47)Mike_Doc Wrote: @bobrap, the difference between 'local info only' & a scraper is that local only will only use the nfo file that exist for the movie and nothing else, whereas XBMC is supposed to scrape in this sequence from what I've seen on this board in various thread.

1) Does nfo exist, if so use this.
2) no nfo, use the assigned scraper.

So I guess the only diff is that if you do local only and no nfo exists then the movie probably won't be imported into your library, whereas scraper will check for nfo, not find it the action the scraper to get the relevant info for the movie to put it in your library

I believe that is the difference, but if I'm wrong then maybe someone else can explain the difference?

Also, I've got latest extended and sometimes discs don't show but move around the library / movie sets and disc show up, something recently has changed and 'slowed' down my system don't know if it's the new extendedinfo or what, but lately so actions especially with moviesets seem to take a lot longer to action!?

Appreciate the help. I've tried the latest script using a git pull and downloading the zip. Just never see the disks. Shame Phil's latest and Warlion's work won't get merged.Sad

Yeah I have the same problem with latest extendedinfo script. No matter how long I wait, I just never see the discs on sets, neither extra info like sets info. It just seems that 0.0.6 version is not even loaded within my nox install, really weird Confused

So if anyone has a solution for users like bobrap and I, it would be really appreciated !

Thanks a lot in advance.
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
(2014-09-09, 01:49)Lockos Wrote:
(2014-08-31, 18:34)bobrap Wrote:
(2014-08-31, 16:47)Mike_Doc Wrote: @bobrap, the difference between 'local info only' & a scraper is that local only will only use the nfo file that exist for the movie and nothing else, whereas XBMC is supposed to scrape in this sequence from what I've seen on this board in various thread.

1) Does nfo exist, if so use this.
2) no nfo, use the assigned scraper.

So I guess the only diff is that if you do local only and no nfo exists then the movie probably won't be imported into your library, whereas scraper will check for nfo, not find it the action the scraper to get the relevant info for the movie to put it in your library

I believe that is the difference, but if I'm wrong then maybe someone else can explain the difference?

Also, I've got latest extended and sometimes discs don't show but move around the library / movie sets and disc show up, something recently has changed and 'slowed' down my system don't know if it's the new extendedinfo or what, but lately so actions especially with moviesets seem to take a lot longer to action!?

Appreciate the help. I've tried the latest script using a git pull and downloading the zip. Just never see the disks. Shame Phil's latest and Warlion's work won't get merged.Sad

Yeah I have the same problem with latest extendedinfo script. No matter how long I wait, I just never see the discs on sets, neither extra info like sets info. It just seems that 0.0.6 version is not even loaded within my nox install, really weird Confused

So if anyone has a solution for users like bobrap and I, it would be really appreciated !

Thanks a lot in advance.

I had the same problem, then found Phil65 has split his extendedinfo script, causing this problem for some. Had to go back to previous version, all good now.

bolter Wrote:
Hi Phil, Great work, good to see you back.
I have a problem with Extendedinfo script. I downloaded your latest version from the GIT 2 days ago (the one that had the changes to "gitgnore") and installed it, but it does nothing.
I get no errors and none of the extendinfo functions work. If I go back to version before that (0.0.6 I think) all works great. Was there a problem with that update?

Phil65 wrote:
no.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=203196
(2014-09-09, 07:00)bolter Wrote:
(2014-09-09, 01:49)Lockos Wrote:
(2014-08-31, 18:34)bobrap Wrote: Appreciate the help. I've tried the latest script using a git pull and downloading the zip. Just never see the disks. Shame Phil's latest and Warlion's work won't get merged.Sad

Thanks a lot in advance.

I had the same problem, then found Phil65 has split his extendedinfo script, causing this problem for some. Had to go back to previous version, all good now.

bolter Wrote:
I have a problem with Extendedinfo script. I downloaded your latest version from the GIT 2 days ago (the one that had the changes to "gitgnore") and installed it, but it does nothing.
I get no errors and none of the extendinfo functions work. If I go back to version before that (0.0.6 I think) all works great. Was there a problem with that update?

Phil65 wrote:
no.

What is the previous version ? 0.0.2 ? I was under 0.0.2 but I had an extendedinfo script error message everytime I press "i" on an artist page...That's why I tried this new vesion (0.0.6)...So anyway, if anyone knows how to avoid this error message for artists and albums, I would stick to 0.0.2..

Thanks !
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
Hi,

@puma1952, not sure what you would need to do to have cases in bigfan, out of my reach at the moment, still at the bottom of the learning curve.

For the people having extendinfo problems, just wondering but have you installed the new add-on that phil65 has created due to splitting the add-on? You'll presumably need both now?

If you have the old one and have no disks, info, nothing, then it would seem you don't have backend enable in the skin settings menu. You need to for extendedinfo to start to work.

Do disks work in normal showcase view for a single film?, each film in the movieset needs to have the relevant disc image assigned for extendedinfo to find it.

I seem to have possibly broken logos for music artists in shift small view. Possibly when changing this, that and anything to get logos working for moviesets. So could anyone please point me to the relevant xml I need to investigate, is if Viewtype_shift itself or something in Includes_viewtypes.

Any help in where to look is greatly appreciated.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2014-09-09, 09:22)Lockos Wrote:
(2014-09-09, 07:00)bolter Wrote:
(2014-09-09, 01:49)Lockos Wrote: Yeah I have the same problem with latest extendedinfo script. No matter how long I wait, I just never see the discs on sets, neither extra info like sets info. It just seems that 0.0.6 version is not even loaded within my nox install, really weird Confused

Thanks a lot in advance.

bolter Wrote:

Phil65 wrote:
no.

What is the previous version ? 0.0.2 ? I was under 0.0.2 but I had an extendedinfo script error message everytime I press "i" on an artist page...That's why I tried this new vesion (0.0.6)...So anyway, if anyone knows how to avoid this error message for artists and albums, I would stick to 0.0.2..

Thanks !

Try this one, it works fine for me.

https://jumpshare.com/b/4T83mjhdOm84pj7TIjw6
(2014-09-09, 09:53)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi,

@puma1952, not sure what you would need to do to have cases in bigfan, out of my reach at the moment, still at the bottom of the learning curve.

Many thanks, Mike, anyway
Hi,
I have a little problem with this skin. I use TV Tunes and when navigating in the movies there is no theme that is played in the series but no problem. The corresponding option is checked I checked. ^^
However the themes are getting if I go into the details of a movie, they are getting all then no problem. but if I return to the main menu and return to the fims anything until I research information for a movie ....
The problem come of the skin and not TV Tunes. On others (like ACE) there is no problem.
  • 234(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25