• 3(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
wrong position for tagline text in low list view - movies
Thanks sergiocos

edit-------
fix it in the last push
Fantastic stuff.

Anything you could do to make it faster would be great as well. There is a real difference between this and the new Aeon 5

Looking forward to the Coloured icon mod as well.

CPU rockets when playing music for some reason.

Also the System info page is a little bit low down in alignment
Aeon 4 is so much bigger it will never be as fast as 5, but i will try my best to make a better performance

i honestly can say Aeon 4 is the biggest skin ever made , the amount of options is amazing so much conditions , it is crazy big

the coloured mod from neurosis13 should work just fine, i havent try yet but the only modification is just 1 alignment for the language flag over Includes_WidgetLayout.xml just 5 poins so its no big deal

my cpu is normal i will put more attention on that to see if is a skin problem http://i.imgur.com/7QdXf85.jpg

about the system info i will change a few alignments and fonts soon
i restarted my work on the color and reloaded mod and yesterday i wanted to fix 2 ugly things but i couldn't find the exact code, maybe you can help.

the source icon is missing in picture 1 and the codec icon appears instead of the source icon in picture 2, same with Picture 3 (Mixed-Movie widget)

that would be fantastic!
well the source folder is the Videocodec icon
is the same folder

i think is cuz your are using this on line 1607 <texture>$VAR[SourceFlagVar,flags/source/,.png]</texture>

the original is
<texture>$INFO[Container(8000).ListItem.Property(VideoCodec),flags/source/,.png]</texture>
(2014-02-06, 00:25)warlion Wrote: well the source folder is the Videocodec icon
is the same folder

i think is cuz your are using this on line 1607 <texture>$VAR[SourceFlagVar,flags/source/,.png]</texture>

the original is
<texture>$INFO[Container(8000).ListItem.Property(VideoCodec),flags/source/,.png]</texture>

can you please tell me the exact changes that have to be made.
no matter what i changed, there was no effect......
Hi, thanks for the effort. The biggest issue I see is the bookmarks, once you open the bookmark page in a movie, you cannot exit with a mouse. Only with the keyboard.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
@warlion

Thanks for modding nox4 for gotham.

Could you take a look at videoinfodialog ? There are two arrwos to scroll manual through the plot but i could not get down to the arrows.
(2014-02-06, 01:56)neurosis13 Wrote: can you please tell me the exact changes that have to be made.
no matter what i changed, there was no effect......

send me your xml i need to see your changes

(2014-02-06, 03:51)ShadowTek Wrote: Hi, thanks for the effort. The biggest issue I see is the bookmarks, once you open the bookmark page in a movie, you cannot exit with a mouse. Only with the keyboard.

Not sure if its gotham bug or the change but I will give it a look ,
it is a gotham bug if you try confluence will had the same effect , but confluence had a close button meaby i can add one to

(2014-02-06, 10:41)Eisi2005 Wrote: @warlion

Thanks for modding nox4 for gotham.

Could you take a look at videoinfodialog ? There are two arrwos to scroll manual through the plot but i could not get down to the arrows.

I will thanks
here is the file, i hope you can see whats wrong with it:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/8szfr526c2...Layout.xml

thank you.
Nod
(2014-02-05, 19:40)sergiocos Wrote: wrong position for tagline text in low list view - movies

Ich have fixed this... Please find the Viewtype_LowList.xml here.

Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
did you try changing the line 1606
for

you are using a variable not intended to use there

also never forget to add the xml info in line 1
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

(2014-02-06, 12:41)sveni_lee Wrote:
(2014-02-05, 19:40)sergiocos Wrote: wrong position for tagline text in low list view - movies

Ich have fixed this... Please find the Viewtype_LowList.xml here.

https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox...f964c16785

also view panel had the same problem
(2014-02-06, 12:42)warlion Wrote: https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox...f964c16785

I'll have a look at this...

Okay... I see you have allready fix that...
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
(2014-02-06, 12:56)sveni_lee Wrote:
(2014-02-06, 12:42)warlion Wrote: https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox...f964c16785

I'll have a look at this...

Okay... I see you have allready fix that...

yes lol
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25