• 143(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-05-14, 13:26)mikebzh44 Wrote: For having movieset case for TV shows and seasons, replace Viewtype_ShowcaseMovie.xml file with this one :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tqurfdj11qf0l6...Movies.xml

What I've done :

- replace wall/boxes/wall_movie_overlay.png with thumbs/boxes/tvshows/p.png
- edit TvShowShowcaseThumb to change position and size for case and remove bordertexture

This is not perfect as posters have rounded angles and when using CoverFlow, not selected movies posters are a little bit smaller and don't fit well in the case (look at poster's top) :

Its wonderful!
Thank you very much!

I do not want to be ... Rolleyes

but can you make modification to this view?: Viewtype_LowList.xmlWink

you are my hero! Wink

Thankyou so much again!

Best Regards!

(2014-05-14, 13:00)sveni_lee Wrote: @masterziggy

that seems to be Aeon Nox 4.0.9 for Frodo...
I think, to get this you have to change includes_WidgetLayout.xml... after line 1396.
You can play around it...

Thank you sveni_lee

I will try!

but not as I will, is not very important, I'll wait to see if warlion include it in the skin as Mike said in a previous post

Thanks!

best Regards
I don't have to play with this view but you can learn to mod it and share if us when you succeed Wink

- Download my Viewtype_LowList.xml
- Lines 549 to 555 display the poster for TV show or season level
- Look at lines 556 to 567, I have add the case
- Now, you have to play with top, left, height, width values to get case the right size

You can make case big enought to fit actual poster size or you can resize case to actual poster size and then reduce poster size (lines 550 to 552) to fit case.

With my actual modded XML file :

To make a clean view, you will have to deal with poster and case reflection too (or remove it Wink )
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
@masterziggy

I' ve tried like mikebzh44 told us some posts before an it worked perfect for me...

thanks to mike...
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
For those of you asking how to change the discart from popping out of the top when you have "case on info screen" selected to popping out from the side like it does when you don't have "case on info" selected.

Edit the "Includes.xml" file in the 1080i directory (the line numbers of your file might match the image they might not but the lines to edit are right around that section of the file) and change the yellow highlighted part "end="0,-200" to "end="150,0" as in the images below. Cheers

[EDIT] I noticed the disc pops out too much with it set at "end="150,0" so set it more closer to "end="130,0" or "end="135,0" or adjust to your liking.

(2014-05-14, 11:01)sirs2k1 Wrote: Can I migrate the settings from Aeon Nox 4.0.9 http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=150880 any how can I do that please?

Cheers

Any help here would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys
(2014-05-14, 15:06)mikebzh44 Wrote: I don't have to play with this view but you can learn to mod it and share if us when you succeed Wink

- Now, you have to play with top, left, height, width values to get case the right size

You can make case big enought to fit actual poster size or you can resize case to actual poster size and then reduce poster size (lines 550 to 552) to fit case.

To make a clean view, you will have to deal with poster and case reflection too (or remove it Wink )
Thanks!!!

at the end I modified the code that I've spent the lines 556-566:
Code:
<!-- MikeBZH44 Add case for TV shows and season levels over poster -->
                    <control type="image">
                        <left>-68</left>
                        <top>-182</top>
                        <width>490</width>
                        <height>684</height>
                         <!-- <align>center</align> -->
                        <fadetime>0</fadetime>
                        <texture background="true">thumbs/boxes/tvshows/tv.png</texture>
                        <visible>[Container.Content(TvShows) | Container.Content(seasons)]</visible>

and I used another case, ant the result is:

Thank you very very much crack!!

PD: if you come to Spain .. You are invited to a beer Big Grin

(2014-05-14, 15:08)sveni_lee Wrote: @masterziggy

I' ve tried like mikebzh44 told us some posts before an it worked perfect for me...

thanks to mike...

Hi, sveni_lee, could you send me the xml with the mod, please?

because I do not really know how to do it, I've tried as with the previous cases, but no way ... Sad

Best regards

PD: if you come to Spain you should invite you to a wine that you have seen a very best beer we ... Wink
(2014-05-14, 17:28)masterziggy Wrote: Hi, sveni_lee, could you send me the xml with the mod, please?

because I do not really know how to do it, I've tried as with the previous cases, but no way ... Sad

Best regards

PD: if you come to Spain you should invite you to a wine that you have seen a very best beer we ... Wink

no problem... I will see what can I do today evening.
It's only the raw-version... because it should depend on the setting "cases on widget"...
but I will do my best...
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
(2014-05-14, 17:51)sveni_lee Wrote:
(2014-05-14, 17:28)masterziggy Wrote: Hi, sveni_lee, could you send me the xml with the mod, please?

Best regards

no problem... I will see what can I do today evening.
It's only the raw-version... because it should depend on the setting "cases on widget"...
but I will do my best...

Thanks! Rofl
(2014-05-14, 14:28)baijuxavior Wrote: ^^ Can you see the image in the folder color-icons-nox\colortheme\flags\source ?

Thx for your help

I find it Big Grin Openelec is case sensitive and inside some XML indicate "Source" and not "source", I'm rename the folder Source and now it's work !!! So happy
I'm facing a very annoying problem.

With Nox 4.0.9 I could assign a video node to one of the custom sections and it would go straight to that (showing scraped and unscratched documentaries)

Now I can't go right into it. I'm always faced with a menu like the first screenshot and then another to select which folder like the 2nd screenshot. I can't seem to find a way around that athough I can do it no problem with Aeon Nox 4.0.9

(2014-05-14, 15:06)mikebzh44 Wrote: I don't have to play with this view but you can learn to mod it and share if us when you succeed Wink

Hi Mike;
I took the original view_lowlist.xml the skin, in line 584 I have modified this and as seen in the image and works for lowlist episode, series and sets.
Code:
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(usecaseslowlist) + Container.Content(movies) | Skin.HasSetting(usecaseslowlist) + container.content(sets) | Skin.HasSetting(usecaseslowlist) +  Container.Content(tvshows) | Skin.HasSetting(usecaseslowlist) + Container.Content(seasons)</visible>

Thank you very much because I managed to understand how everything is working. And at the end auque unused lowlist for your modification, em has served enough.

I put the xml if some user wants to skin.

Download original with my mod --> Viewtype_LowList.xml

(2014-05-14, 20:48)sirs2k1 Wrote: I'm facing a very annoying problem.

With Nox 4.0.9 I could assign a video node to one of the custom sections and it would go straight to that (showing scraped and unscratched documentaries)

Now I can't go right into it. I'm always faced with a menu like the first screenshot and then another to select which folder like the 2nd screenshot. I can't seem to find a way around that athough I can do it no problem with Aeon Nox 4.0.9

Others have had problems with paths to folders not working correctly. I have suggested using smart playlists instead. First, scrape your files with the "Justusethefilename" scraper: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Cus...eo_entries. Set the source to scan recursively. Then create a playlist pointing to the folder that was just scraped.
May have found a bug in 4.1.9.9
If you access Music Artist Information direct from the Main Menu and you are in "List View" the Artist Logo gets placed in the bottom right corner over the top of other information. But is fine in other views like "Low List.

Possible bug

Location fine in this view (Low List)

One last thing, is there a way to force a refresh of the custom widgets you might have on the "Main Menu" everytime you visit the "Main Menu" as I have a custom "In Progress" widget on the main menu and it doesn't want to update if there is none or only 1 item in it until you exit and re-enter XBMC. When I say update, I mean add or remove the item from the widget. If there is more than 1 item in the widget already, it works fine.
(2014-05-14, 23:38)Warner306 Wrote:
(2014-05-14, 20:48)sirs2k1 Wrote: I'm facing a very annoying problem.

Others have had problems with paths to folders not working correctly. I have suggested using smart playlists instead. First, scrape your files with the "Justusethefilename" scraper: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Cus...eo_entries. Set the source to scan recursively. Then create a playlist pointing to the folder that was just scraped.

Thanks for that, the scraper obviously doesn't scrape for any info so all I'm showing now is just filenames and random thumbnails
What I could do with the other skins is to have both/all files showing (the scraped and non scraped)

Any suggestions? Thanks
any news on the broken subtitle download?
  • 143(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25