• 170(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
Thank for a swift reply but as you were posting I have actually 'done' it ! lol and proper chuffed with myself too lo ! Cheers again leepenny I'm sure although I have sorted it , others can benefit from your help ! Cheers buddy !
Peace
Pro
Fanart.TV Mod
(2014-06-09, 23:40)leepenny Wrote: https://www.dropbox.com/s/z0im9rphistazqb/includes.xml

ProRipp this is a copy of my includes.xml with the lines commented out - feel free to use

You may want to adjust the disc roll settings back to original ones though - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1709615

no commenting necessary only a couple of number changes Smile

On a side note does anyone know which lines to change to have disc art roll out of the side of the case instead of the top in lowlist view ?

Thanks Lee.

If I simply take your file will the disc roll settings be the only things that change? Or could there be other stuff?

Thanks
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
hehe - I will type faster next time LOL
and yep disc just rolls out horizontally away from the case so you can see all the disc - nothing else changed Smile
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
(2014-06-10, 00:09)leepenny Wrote: hehe - I will type faster next time LOL

Still much appreciated mate !
Fanart.TV Mod
(2014-06-10, 00:09)leepenny Wrote: hehe - I will type faster next time LOL
and yep disc just rolls out horizontally away from the case so you can see all the disc - nothing else changed Smile

All appears to work smoothly. Much appreciated. That was bugging me!
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
Smile - glad I could help
(2014-06-09, 22:03)isamu.dragon Wrote:
(2014-06-09, 20:42)rayman1278 Wrote: Hi,

last time i asked Warlion about the Bug in Global Search,

Info on Global Search is empty.

Nox 4.1.9.8 on Gotham13.1, Version of globalsearch is 2.0.8.
Can somone check this please.

Alex

Upgrade to 4.1.9.9

Thanks for your answer, but same issue on 4.1.9.9 complete fresh install

Alex
Quote:Sorry, a newbie here.
Am I to understand correctly that this skin does not install on the latest Openelec 4.0.4?

When I try, it takes a long time, then installs all add-ons but gives an installation error at the end.

(2014-06-06, 11:03)mikebzh44 Wrote: Should work. I'm using it on 2 HTPC running OpenELEC 4.0.4.

Look at your xbmc.log file to search for errors.

BTW, you can simply unzip the file (and other needed scripts listed in first topic) in addon folder (need to use SSH commands as addon folder is not shared by Samba so it won't be listed when accessing \\openelec share point in your file explorer).

Same here. OE4.0.4 clean install. Tried 4.1.9.9 version install, and all addons install ok, but the skin itself does not. Then I tried to unzip the file and copy it to addon folder. Did not help either - skins is not seen on skin list. After many trials I gave up and installed 4.1.9.8 - worked like a charm from the first time with no problems. Im not sure why 4.1.9.8 file (92mb) is more than 2 times smaller than 4.1.9.9 (237mb), but it works very good. Until there will be another update I would recommend those having problems with latest version to try the previous. One thing strange though - 4.1.9.8 does NOT created any folder in addon folder - I wonder WHERE? it was installed thenWink
Maybe it's a good idea to create a git repository with all the fixes from the community. This makes Nox 4 even better. A second solutions is to create a fork of the fork of warlion Smile

Cheers,

Alex Kruidenberg
Does anyone knows why cdart doesn't work anymore on the infopanel view ?
When I activate the option "display cdart" I have a big blank between the case and the plot but no cdart in between.

And I'm pretty sure it was working before 4.1.9.9 came out....
Here's an old screenshot by me you can find sooner on this very same topic to prove it was working before :

Anyone has a solution or a modded xml to correct this bug ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
(2014-06-10, 19:44)AlexKruidenberg Wrote: Maybe it's a good idea to create a git repository with all the fixes from the community. This makes Nox 4 even better. A second solutions is to create a fork of the fork of warlion Smile

Cheers,

Alex Kruidenberg

+1 For this. First fork Warlion and then have users submit pull requests. Maybe separate branches for true bug fixes, alternative/preferred ways changes to the existing skin and extensions/new features. However, this might make it more complicated in the end unless someone steps up as a curator.
(2014-06-11, 14:11)KenV99 Wrote:
(2014-06-10, 19:44)AlexKruidenberg Wrote: Maybe it's a good idea to create a git repository with all the fixes from the community. This makes Nox 4 even better. A second solutions is to create a fork of the fork of warlion Smile

Cheers,

Alex Kruidenberg

+1 For this. First fork Warlion and then have users submit pull requests. Maybe separate branches for true bug fixes, alternative/preferred ways changes to the existing skin and extensions/new features. However, this might make it more complicated in the end unless someone steps up as a curator.

+1
(2014-06-11, 13:01)Lockos Wrote: Does anyone knows why cdart doesn't work anymore on the infopanel view ?
When I activate the option "display cdart" I have a big blank between the case and the plot but no cdart in between.

And I'm pretty sure it was working before 4.1.9.9 came out....
Here's an old screenshot by me you can find sooner on this very same topic to prove it was working before :

Anyone has a solution or a modded xml to correct this bug ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
ditto on this one as well Smile
(2014-06-11, 18:11)BugRaider84 Wrote:
(2014-06-11, 14:11)KenV99 Wrote:

Cheers,

Alex Kruidenberg

+1

No one in this forum appears to be particularly skilled at skinning. Most are just tinkering with the code. I'm surprised warlion has not returned. Before he left, he mentioned he was just about done with this skin and had changed everything he wanted to change.

To create a fork, someone who understands XBMC skinning would have to take over. Personally, I am happy with what warlion left us with, but I can see the odd bug was missed. Adding new features probably wouldn't be of interest to him anyways.
Has anyone tried Aeon Nox with Helix yet? Everything seems to run fine except when going to change a scraper on an existing source. The list is empty, have to go back to confluence and change then return. Other than that, it seems fine but only been using it for a few hours.
  • 170(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25