• 216(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-07-27, 17:22)Mike_Doc Wrote: @sling,

what you could do for box sets for the time being until schimi2k releases that really good looking alternative, is in 'choose art' right arrow and highlight 'add art', then enter extrafanart1 as the name and select a relevant image. what this should do is replace the brown insides with the actual image you have select i.e. here's my Dark Knight boxset

watch gallery

the second image shows the settings

Mike

P.S. you may see some overlapping issues when the image is displayed as the case insides, guess you'll just have to play around until you get an image you are happy with and also sometimes I've had XBMC fail to display the extrafanart1 images completely. I've had to copy the image to say extrafart2 and select it again through choose art for it to be displayed so this may be just some fortunate workaround and not a fully operational part of choose art in XBMV movie sets.

Hi Mike,
Thats great thanks
MacMini 2012 - MacOS 10.10 - Kodi
Hi guys,

I just upgraded to the last Beta 2 of Gotham and things are looking very good so far.
I've just noticed one thing that suddenly got missing. For some reason, the duration of the track I'm playing in fullscreen is missing.

As you can see in the bottom right corner, I just have the progressbar. Does anyone know how I can get that back?
It worked before the update, and I haven't done anything with it. I want the duration time back Tongue It works on the main menu...

Warlion, do you know?
FANART.TV
The best source of high quality fan supplied artwork for your media collection.
i have the same problem ... no time duration Sad
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
@schimi2k
I have a question for you.
I use to my full satisfaction you colors theme.
I would want to make for my complete james bond collection also a separate screen.
How do I create the backgrounds for that?
MacMini 2012 - MacOS 10.10 - Kodi
Hi all,

Posted this a while back but did not get an anwser.

I'm looking to make the extra-fanart cycle here. Can someone tell me what to add in what file Smile

Tnx
(2014-07-28, 13:12)sling Wrote: @schimi2k
I have a question for you.
I use to my full satisfaction you colors theme.
I would want to make for my complete james bond collection also a separate screen.
How do I create the backgrounds for that?

just ask in fanart forum and i will take a look at it Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2014-07-26, 03:39)Frozin Wrote: I'm using the white theme and found some problems with the colors and positioning of the text in the new layout along with the movie collection animation.

Both the movie and TV show section show a black panel when the normal layout is selected along with the new layout.

Image[/URL][/img]

On the tvshow area the text isn't aligned correctly.

Image[/URL][/img]

in the movie section the DIRECTOR overlapping into the top bar along with the thumbnail

Image[/URL][/img]

When a movie collection opens on the white theme it does this at the start

Image[/URL][/img]

And at the end it doesn't display the text.

\Image[/URL][/img]

Thought i"d bring these few issues to your attention... This is an awesome job by you guys and look forward to the other stuff that will be added.

Just wanted to find out if someone can direct me to what needs to be edited so I can do it.

Thanks
Hi Frozin, if you want to replace the brown cardboard boxset with a white version then you need to be looking at replacing the images in addons\skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9\media\thumbs\sets. You'll find images for all the sections that form the boxset and then you'll need to replace them with white versions I guess if thats what you want?
Anyone gettin an extendedinfo script error ? If not why not LOL ? Any help would be much appreciated !
Fanart.TV Mod
Yes have been for a couple days
(2014-07-30, 01:31)Surlias Wrote: Yes have been for a couple days

Right thanks, Ifeel better now pmsl !!!
Fanart.TV Mod
Kinda feel dumb to ask but I was playing with the overall colors of the skin and don't like any I came up with it. I just can't find the option to reset back to default colors. How can I get back to the default color scheme? Thanks

Also, the theme option is greyed out. I am unable to change the theme. Is there a fix?
can anyone point me in the right direction? The latest movies and latest episodes widgets dont seem to be working on my install (They worked fine on Frodo but Ive just done a clean build with Gotham). Am I missing something?

TIA
(2014-07-30, 00:16)ProRipp Wrote: Anyone gettin an extendedinfo script error ? If not why not LOL ? Any help would be much appreciated !
Get this error too, problem with Youtube (look into your xbmc.log file Wink ) :

Code:
File "C:\Program Files\XBMC-Gotham\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\MiscScraper.py", line 381, in GetYoutubeVideos
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2014-07-25, 22:38)shedrock Wrote: Just wanted to share what I've done with Aeon Nox and displaying the plot etc...

I think someone on the thread was asking to have it implemented.

Info:

Paused:

Settings:

Cheers!
Shedrock

Definitively Want this
HTPC homemade - BOX SilverStone Lascala LC17 - CPU Intel Core i3-3220T (2.8 GHz) - CM ASRock B75 Pro3 - HD Crucial M4 64 Go - CG ASUS GeForce GT 610 Low Profile 1 GB - RAM Corsair Vengeance Low Profile Blue Series 4 Go (2x2 Go) DDR3 1600 MHz CL9 - POWER Be Quiet! Power 7 400 W 80PLUS - REMOTE Harmony 650 - Frodo 12.2 XBMCbuntu Aeon-Nox 4.1.9 - MacPro 2010 - SMB
  • 216(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25