Work in Progress - Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM)

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Votes - 4.62 Average
sling Offline
(2014-07-27 17:22)Mike_Doc Wrote:  @Sling,

what you could do for box sets for the time being until schimi2k releases that really good looking alternative, is in 'choose art' right arrow and highlight 'add art', then enter extrafanart1 as the name and select a relevant image. what this should do is replace the brown insides with the actual image you have select i.e. here's my Dark Knight boxset

the second image shows the settings

Mike

P.S. you may see some overlapping issues when the image is displayed as the case insides, guess you'll just have to play around until you get an image you are happy with and also sometimes I've had XBMC fail to display the extrafanart1 images completely. I've had to copy the image to say extrafart2 and select it again through choose art for it to be displayed so this may be just some fortunate workaround and not a fully operational part of choose art in XBMV movie sets.

Hi Mike,
Thats great thanks

MacMini 2012 - MacOS 10.9.4 - XBMC - Skin Aeon Nox
find quote
zorensen Offline
Hi guys,

I just upgraded to the last Beta 2 of Gotham and things are looking very good so far.
I've just noticed one thing that suddenly got missing. For some reason, the duration of the track I'm playing in fullscreen is missing.

[Image: music5.png]

As you can see in the bottom right corner, I just have the progressbar. Does anyone know how I can get that back?
It worked before the update, and I haven't done anything with it. I want the duration time back Tongue It works on the main menu...

Warlion, do you know?

FANART.TV
The best source of high quality fan supplied artwork for your media collection.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 09:43 by zorensen.)
find quote
schimi2k Offline
i have the same problem ... no time duration Sad
find quote
sling Offline
@schimi2k
I have a question for you.
I use to my full satisfaction you colors theme.
I would want to make for my complete james bond collection also a separate screen.
How do I create the backgrounds for that?

MacMini 2012 - MacOS 10.9.4 - XBMC - Skin Aeon Nox
find quote
sarlan19 Offline
Hi all,

Posted this a while back but did not get an anwser.

I'm looking to make the extra-fanart cycle here. Can someone tell me what to add in what file Smile

[Image: infowall-question_zps1313df9f.jpg]

Tnx
find quote
schimi2k Offline
(Yesterday 13:12)sling Wrote:  @schimi2k
I have a question for you.
I use to my full satisfaction you colors theme.
I would want to make for my complete james bond collection also a separate screen.
How do I create the backgrounds for that?

just ask in fanart forum and i will take a look at it Smile
find quote
Frozin Online
(2014-07-26 03:39)Frozin Wrote:  I'm using the white theme and found some problems with the colors and positioning of the text in the new layout along with the movie collection animation.

Both the movie and TV show section show a black panel when the normal layout is selected along with the new layout.

[Image: screenshot003.png][/URL][/img]

On the tvshow area the text isn't aligned correctly.

[Image: screenshot001.png][/URL][/img]

in the movie section the DIRECTOR overlapping into the top bar along with the thumbnail

[Image: screenshot019.png][/URL][/img]

When a movie collection opens on the white theme it does this at the start

[Image: screenshot006.png][/URL][/img]

And at the end it doesn't display the text.

\[Image: screenshot010.png][/URL][/img]

Thought i"d bring these few issues to your attention... This is an awesome job by you guys and look forward to the other stuff that will be added.

Just wanted to find out if someone can direct me to what needs to be edited so I can do it.

Thanks

[Image: all-clearlogo.jpg]
find quote