• 217(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-07-30, 09:34)mikebzh44 Wrote:
(2014-07-30, 00:16)ProRipp Wrote: Anyone gettin an extendedinfo script error ? If not why not LOL ? Any help would be much appreciated !
Get this error too, problem with Youtube (look into your xbmc.log file Wink ) :

Code:
File "C:\Program Files\XBMC-Gotham\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\MiscScraper.py", line 381, in GetYoutubeVideos

Cheers Mike will take a look !
Fanart.TV Mod
(2014-07-30, 09:34)mikebzh44 Wrote:
(2014-07-30, 00:16)ProRipp Wrote: Anyone gettin an extendedinfo script error ? If not why not LOL ? Any help would be much appreciated !
Get this error too, problem with Youtube (look into your xbmc.log file Wink ) :

Code:
File "C:\Program Files\XBMC-Gotham\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\MiscScraper.py", line 381, in GetYoutubeVideos

This path doesn't exist on my install ? I'm flummoxed !!! Oh well will have a search around !
Fanart.TV Mod
It's because I'm running XBMC in portable mode.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
How do you install this? I downloaded the zip, Went System > Addons > Install from zip, Found the zip.

After selecting it, nothing happens for 30 seconds then a notification pops up saying installation failed.
Install what ? This skin ? Just download ZIP and uncompress it in your addon folder.

Ah right, done it now thanks.

Is there a way i can copy all my settings over from the last skin and import into this one so i dont have to setup all the menus / wallpapers again?
what did you mean with "last skin" ?
the older Aeon Nox, like the style of the menus, colors etc.
(2014-07-30, 14:54)mikebzh44 Wrote: It's because I'm running XBMC in portable mode.

Yeah Mike I found the file location on my istall, went to the line but I dont have a clue what to do with it ? LOL. Should i delete it ? Change it ? I don't know ! All I know is that bloody error at boot up is really starting to bug me !!! lol

And now my artistslideshow addon has decided it no longer wants to work ! !
Fanart.TV Mod
(2014-07-30, 03:38)Kwulabear Wrote: Kinda feel dumb to ask but I was playing with the overall colors of the skin and don't like any I came up with it. I just can't find the option to reset back to default colors. How can I get back to the default color scheme? Thanks

Also, the theme option is greyed out. I am unable to change the theme. Is there a fix?

Anybody?
(2014-07-30, 19:13)ProRipp Wrote:
(2014-07-30, 14:54)mikebzh44 Wrote: It's because I'm running XBMC in portable mode.

Yeah Mike I found the file location on my istall, went to the line but I dont have a clue what to do with it ? LOL. Should i delete it ? Change it ? I don't know ! All I know is that bloody error at boot up is really starting to bug me !!! lol

What I've done is editing Startup.xml file and delete every line where extendedinfo script is used EXCEPT this line :

Code:
<onload condition="skin.hassetting(backendmode)">RunScript(script.extendedinfo,backend=true)</onload>

Because this line is needed to provide discart and other movieset stuff when browsing library.

But as I don't use concert, RSS, ... feature of extendedinfo script other lines are useless for me.

Hi all

How do I get music controls in full screen mode please? At present I have to repeatedly press right mouse button or tab key on keyboard to change tracks , however I like full screen mode so it shows artist slideshow faded with music visualisation

Many thanks in advance
@Olli

edit your addon.xml in the skin folder and change the id from "skin.aeon.nox" to "skin.aeon.nox.gotham" then you have all you settings back if you used the gotham mod before.

Eisi
(2014-07-31, 08:27)mikebzh44 Wrote:
(2014-07-30, 19:13)ProRipp Wrote:

What I've done is editing Startup.xml file and delete every line where extendedinfo script is used EXCEPT this line :

Code:
<onload condition="skin.hassetting(backendmode)">RunScript(script.extendedinfo,backend=true)</onload>

Because this line is needed to provide discart and other movieset stuff when browsing library.

But as I don't use concert, RSS, ... feature of extendedinfo script other lines are useless for me.

Tried your fix, Mike, without success. Guess one of those things that one has to learn to live with!Tongue
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Huh New to this skin but loving it all the same. I'd like to use some of the features but have some XBMC related questions. How do folks use the TV Series area? There seems to be alluded to downloading some torrents but this would suggest tons of deleting after getting current. Any thoughts?
Also, CONCERT option on main menu? How do we use it? Download concerts and add them?
Live tv should be linkable to onTapp.tv addon. Can we make a go of this? Integration would be best served in this i believe.

buxtorNod
  • 217(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25