Work in Progress - Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM)

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Votes - 4.62 Average
xavier.ba Offline
Can somebody post all the addons this skin has?? In one link?? That would be helpful , im trying to install it on aftv but have not had manu success

Using Tapatalk
find quote
warlion Offline
Posting Freak
(Yesterday 02:57)xavier.ba Wrote:  Can somebody post all the addons this skin has?? In one link?? That would be helpful , im trying to install it on aftv but have not had manu success
The first post at the bottom
find quote
reksp13 Offline
What do you mean addons? The skin has no addons. It makes use of some addons.
And to install it you have to un-zip it manually in your addons folder along with these addons below.
1. Skin: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5StnOYq...tSZTQ/edit
2. Metadata Actors: http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/?Page=Vie...ata.actors
3. extendedinfo: https://github.com/phil65/script.extendedinfo
4. Random Movie script: https://github.com/elParaguayo/xbmc-random-movies
5. Random and Last items :https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/script.ra...dlastitems

The rest you can install from XBMC Repo
Hope this helps

@warlion, as you seen phil is back. I gave his Nox a try and it works pretty well. I am still using yours because it has all the mods but I was thinking could you use his to help make it easier for you?

[Image: 9GGS9UEl.jpg]
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 09:12 by reksp13.)
find quote
soflip Offline
Anyone having this issue with global search?

After a search, if you press the "i" to get detailed info, it's empty. the same happens with the "c" for context menu.

There is no error in the log file after activating debug level.

I have Aeon Nox Gotham 4.1.9.9

thx
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 19:27 by soflip.)
find quote
patseguin Offline
Donor
I still can't use this skin because it doesn't see my playlists. Every other skin sees them so there must be something wrong somewhere.

Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x 3TB drives and DSM 5.0
Main HTPC: Home built Intel core i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Rii micro keyboard remote, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, OpenElec 4.1.2
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony Google TV, OpenElec 4.1.2
find quote
Surlias Offline
(Yesterday 20:11)patseguin Wrote:  I still can't use this skin because it doesn't see my playlists. Every other skin sees them so there must be something wrong somewhere.

Yeah, I had the same problem, but I was able to find them by manually browsing to C:\Users\*YourUserName*\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\playlists\video. My new practice is to save playlists to a location that is easier to navigate to, along with various fanart for menu backgrounds and the custom flags I use.

[Image: all-thin-banner@2x.jpg]
find quote
AbRASiON Offline
Fan
(Yesterday 19:24)soflip Wrote:  Anyone having this issue with global search?

After a search, if you press the "i" to get detailed info, it's empty. the same happens with the "c" for context menu.

There is no error in the log file after activating debug level.

I have Aeon Nox Gotham 4.1.9.9

thx

Yes, I take great issue with how search is handled in XBMC generally. When I do a search and find the item - I'd like to see it in the "normal" library view - so I can hit C / I to work with it more, I do not want to just necessarily play the file.
find quote
AssFaceBook Offline
I think you guys need this : script.playlists
find quote
patseguin Offline
Donor
(Yesterday 21:11)Surlias Wrote:  
(Yesterday 20:11)patseguin Wrote:  I still can't use this skin because it doesn't see my playlists. Every other skin sees them so there must be something wrong somewhere.

Yeah, I had the same problem, but I was able to find them by manually browsing to C:\Users\*YourUserName*\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\playlists\video. My new practice is to save playlists to a location that is easier to navigate to, along with various fanart for menu backgrounds and the custom flags I use.

Yeah I just can't figure out where the playlists are in OpenElec.

Main HTPC: Home built Intel core i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Rii micro keyboard remote, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, OpenElec 4.1.2
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony Google TV, OpenElec 4.1.2
find quote
Raytestrak Offline
Donor
(Today 12:55)patseguin Wrote:  
(Yesterday 21:11)Surlias Wrote:  

Yeah I just can't figure out where the playlists are in OpenElec.

/storage/.xbmc/userdata/playlists

OpenElec on an Intel NUC (DC3217IYE). Onkyo NR-717. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 42LM760S

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
find quote
patseguin Offline
Donor
(Today 08:10)AssFaceBook Wrote:  I think you guys need this : script.playlists

Well, I think this fixed it. Thanks!

find quote