• 236(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-09-09, 10:28)bolter Wrote:
(2014-09-09, 09:22)Lockos Wrote:
(2014-09-09, 07:00)bolter Wrote: I had the same problem, then found Phil65 has split his extendedinfo script, causing this problem for some. Had to go back to previous version, all good now.

bolter Wrote:
Hi Phil, Great work, good to see you back.
I have a problem with Extendedinfo script. I downloaded your latest version from the GIT 2 days ago (the one that had the changes to "gitgnore") and installed it, but it does nothing.
I get no errors and none of the extendinfo functions work. If I go back to version before that (0.0.6 I think) all works great. Was there a problem with that update?

Phil65 wrote:
no.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=203196

What is the previous version ? 0.0.2 ? I was under 0.0.2 but I had an extendedinfo script error message everytime I press "i" on an artist page...That's why I tried this new vesion (0.0.6)...So anyway, if anyone knows how to avoid this error message for artists and albums, I would stick to 0.0.2..

Thanks !

Try this one, it works fine for me.

https://jumpshare.com/b/4T83mjhdOm84pj7TIjw6
Thanks a lot Bolter, it works like a charm !
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
I'm missing the Dutch Flag Logo.
How can I put this into XBMC.
How can I fix this?

The logo is Right from the 3D Movie.
But the Coverart isn't 3D.
How can I fix this?

And Yes I'm Using: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) & XBMC 13.2 Gotham Final.
Latest version 4.1.9.9a can be downloaded from here? (download zip)?
https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9
(2014-09-14, 10:08)solamnic Wrote: Latest version 4.1.9.9a can be downloaded from here? (download zip)?
https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9

Thanks for the Latest version. Wink

But it didn't fixed my problem.
So please help.

I'm missing the Dutch Flag Logo.
How can I fix this?

The logo is Right from the 3D Movie.
How can I fix this?

And Yes I'm Using: Aeon nox 4.1.9.9a (GOTHAM) & XBMC 13.2 Gotham Final.

Also is there a way to remove the Any Key Button. Wink
Quote:I'm missing the Dutch Flag Logo.
How can I fix this?

I'm not exactly sure but I believe it has something to do with the image being named wrong I don't use Dutch subs because I don't speak it. lol But if I'm not mistaken I believe the abbreviation for dutch language is "nl" not "dut" which it is named in the \media\flags\language folder. If you browse to your skin's \media\flags\language folder and try changing the "dut.png" image to "nl.png" or "dutch.png" That might work.

Quote:The logo is Right from the 3D Movie.
How can I fix this?

You can find the image you want on the web and download it to the folder your movie is in and save it as poster, and then in XBMC go to that movies info screen and click on choose art then poster and choose ether a remote image or browse for the image you just downloaded.

Quote:Also is there a way to remove the Any Key Button. Wink

Not that I know of. If you like just looking at the fanart just add them to your picture library and look at them in there, or get a screen saver that uses your fanart.
Try this one or this one
I have been working on creating a new info screen to show Plot and Actors. I got the idea from shedrock's modded skin. And the look from my cable company's info screen. Like I said in the subject line this is a Work In Progress there are some bugs and more things that needed to be worked on and more options added for customization. Here are some Screenshots.
ImageImageImageImageImage

To add this just save up your includes.xml located \1080i in a different folder or rename it to includes.xml.bak so you can revert back if you don't like it. Then use this one: includes.xml

Next download This and place it in your \media\wall folder.
Start Aeon Nox and enjoy. Let me know what I can do to make this better.
That is a really cool addition. Is there any way to make it a toggle? Ideally a toggle that could be mapped to a key?
(2014-09-16, 04:19)reksp13 Wrote: I have been working on creating a new info screen to show Plot and Actors. I got the idea from shedrock's modded skin. And the look from my cable company's info screen. Like I said in the subject line this is a Work In Progress there are some bugs and more things that needed to be worked on and more options added for customization. Here are some Screenshots.
ImageImageImageImageImage

To add this just save up your includes.xml located \1080i in a different folder or rename it to includes.xml.bak so you can revert back if you don't like it. Then use this one: includes.xml

Next download This and place it in your \media\wall folder.
Start Aeon Nox and enjoy. Let me know what I can do to make this better.

(2014-09-16, 05:00)Surlias Wrote: That is a really cool addition. Is there any way to make it a toggle? Ideally a toggle that could be mapped to a key?

I like it! But I do have a few ideas. First, I agree there needs to be a toggle. Say like press "I" to get the original ifo screen then "I" again to bring up the plot/actors/etc. Pressing "BACKSPACE" would clear either screen back to the movie.

Second. I like the spinning disc when it appears coming out of the right side of the case. Coming from the top just looks.... funny. You know, a little funny. If you could put it on the side and arrange the rest of the text I think tis would be perfect.

And if you could post the code and changes to the includes file that would be sweet. I've already modded mine a little bit and don't want to lose those changes. But awesome work!

Oh, are you also able to scroll through the cast list like on the main info screen? That would be good to try and look someone up while the movie is still playing.
Or, you can use the one that already exists.......

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=203931
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2014-09-16, 18:57)brazen1 Wrote: Or, you can use the one that already exists.......

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=203931

Didn't know anyone else was working on this. Oh well doesn't mean I can't have an alternative one.

Quote:I like it! But I do have a few ideas. First, I agree there needs to be a toggle. Say like press "I" to get the original ifo screen then "I" again to bring up the plot/actors/etc. Pressing "BACKSPACE" would clear either screen back to the movie.
This is something I would love to have it do. Like a Extra Info function. But I think that is not something that can be done with a skin. I believe It has to be in the XBMC code.
Quote:Second. I like the spinning disc when it appears coming out of the right side of the case. Coming from the top just looks.... funny. You know, a little funny. If you could put it on the side and arrange the rest of the text I think tis would be perfect.
I had it like that at first but changed it cause I thought it looked funny with the plot so far away from the poster. I will make both of them in the future. I really just wanted to get some feed back and see if anyone even wanted it.
Quote:And if you could post the code and changes to the includes file that would be sweet. I've already modded mine a little bit and don't want to lose those changes. But awesome work!
Will do. I started to mark all the changes as went but then I started getting sloppy. If you search "reksp13" most of the changes are below that.

Quote:Oh, are you also able to scroll through the cast list like on the main info screen? That would be good to try and look someone up while the movie is still playing.

I thought about that too but the arrow keys scroll threw the movie. I'm also working modding the metadata actors script to do that when you browse an actors filmography. I want to make it look just like it does when your browsing movies that are in your library. I'm close but having some problems with the positioning of the actors images and scrolling with the remote. With the mouse it works fine. Also I'm bringing back the "Role" and "Job" at the bottom right side. I always liked having that. I hope someone hasn't already done this and I'm wasting my time?
Here are some preview shots of my modded metadata actors:
This is how the info page looks when your browsing an actors moviesSadNotice The "Role" is Back"
And this is how the info page looks when you select movie infoSadNotice I tried to make the layout look like it does with movies in your library.)
And this is what Im working on it getting to look like minus the discart and video file at the bottom.(This is a screenshoot from my library)
@reksp13, nice work on the metadata actors script and the movie info script. Care to share them? I use a mouse not a temote so sounds good to me Smile
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2014-09-15, 01:35)DJHulp Wrote: Also is there a way to remove the Any Key Button. Wink

Just found a way : edit Includes_Viewtypes.xml in the 1080i and delete this part :

Code:
<control type="group">
            <left>20</left>
            <top>-1020</top>
            <visible>Control.HasFocus(109)</visible>
            <include>Animation_WindowFade200</include>
            <animation type="Visible">
                <effect type="zoom" start="150" end="100" center="960,540" time="400" tween="cubic" />
                <effect type="fade" end="100" time="240" />
            </animation>
            <animation type="Hidden">
                <effect type="fade" start="100" end="0" time="240" />
                <effect type="zoom" start="100" end="130" center="960,540" time="240" tween="cubic" easing="in" />
            </animation>
            <control type="image">
                <width>130</width>
                <height>80</height>
                <texture>dialogs/dialog_back_shadow.png</texture>
                <include>PanelGlowFade</include>
                <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(DisableGlowbar)</visible>
                <colordiffuse>$VAR[ColorDiffuseVar]</colordiffuse>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <width>130</width>
                <height>80</height>
                <texture>dialogs/dialog_back.png</texture>
                <animation effect="fade" end="60" time="0" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
                <colordiffuse>$VAR[DialogColorVar]</colordiffuse>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>15</left>
                <width>100</width>
                <height>74</height>
                <align>center</align>
                <label>31888</label>
                <font>Font_Reg22</font>
                <textcolor>grey2</textcolor>
                <wrapmultiline>true</wrapmultiline>
            </control>
        </control>
@reksp13, you should be able to add a toggle thru xml, look for skinhassettings and then add a new one somewhere?. If you can break the code down like Batiatus asked i.e. list your actual changes and to what xml then I can incorp it into mine and look at doing the toggle for you?

Also, I don't like _Andy_ version, takes up the whole screen, much prefer this version so if you can breakdown the changes then that would be great so I can update my already modded xmls without losing anything.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Hello I having an issue trying to get the background to display "latest movies, random movies, LIVE DVD Cases, etc,etc,etc. from my library , The only thing that works is "multi images". I am doing a clean install (new database) and for some reason I cant seem to get it to work. If i set my movie background to "random movies, latest movies" all i get is a black background screen. This is happen on tv shows and also music. I am running 13.2. I have try using 4.1.9.8 and 4.1.9.9. I got everything to work but this. below is what shows up after setting the background to Live Dvd.

FYI I have no issue with background image on Aeon Nox 5.1.5. Also this skin works fine with my Macbook connecting to the same movie database. Any suggestions on how to get it to work on this one? Thanks

Windows 7 XBMC 13.2 with Nox 4.1.9.9

Macbook Pro.....XBMC 13. with Nox 4.1.9.9
Thanks so much for making this skin. It's the only one that has full WAF in my house, and I have four different boxes so when Gotham came out... well, it wasn't fun until this did.

Forgive me for not looking through all 236 pages of updates, but is there anyone that can assist me with adding the EPG to the submenu for Live TV? If this was discussed earlier, or if there isn't a way, my sincere and honest apologies. If I have to edit something, that's fine - I just need to know "what" with "what" Smile

Thank you once more, no worries if there isn't an answer - I figured I'd ask!
  • 236(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25