• 237(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
Hello all,

I have .strm files in my TVshow folder and was wondering if anyone else have issues with the widgets updating when something is watched. I use the recommended tvshow widget and if it is a show that is a .strm it doesn't update like it does for a local show. Just curious if anyone else has this same problem.

(2014-09-18, 17:01)brimnac Wrote: Thanks so much for making this skin. It's the only one that has full WAF in my house, and I have four different boxes so when Gotham came out... well, it wasn't fun until this did.

Forgive me for not looking through all 236 pages of updates, but is there anyone that can assist me with adding the EPG to the submenu for Live TV? If this was discussed earlier, or if there isn't a way, my sincere and honest apologies. If I have to edit something, that's fine - I just need to know "what" with "what" Smile

Thank you once more, no worries if there isn't an answer - I figured I'd ask!

I'm just guestting since i don't use live tv, but wouldn't it be under the system/skin settings/ edit main menu then go to the submenu options and choose what you want?
Anyone know what file needs to be changed to make this white?

(2014-06-13, 14:51)baijuxavior Wrote: Can somebody point me how to disable plot in paused state. I want only the bd cases.

Did you ever achieve this? If so, how?
(2014-09-21, 19:54)Frozin Wrote: I'm just guestting since i don't use live tv, but wouldn't it be under the system/skin settings/ edit main menu then go to the submenu options and choose what you want?

Hey - I wish. Maybe it is that easy, but it's not one of the options there. I think a Custom option would work, but I can't figure out the custom option / Window ID, or whatever is needed. The EPG / Live TV is kind of an add-on to this skin, it appears; that's why I think it's not present.

If it's as easy as an ActivateWindow(<command>), then my apologies but I cannot find what it is. If it's not that, hopefully it's something easy enough - I can be taught how to edit the XMLs or whatever is necessary, if that's what it takes though.

Thanks for any help, still, and honestly thanks for trying.

EDIT: Nevermind. I added a Custom submenu using the Window IDs from this post: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...#pid844667

The command for EPG is ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 31,0, 10,0) for anyone else that wants this and couldn't find it.
Hey all, I believe this is a skin question:
When I browse to:

Music Library -> Recently played
Music Library -> Recently added

I see all the library items I want, but I also see items labeled ''All Albums"

-this maybe be useful to some ppl but I'd like to remove it.

-- can anyone advise how to do so?

Regards.
(2014-09-21, 21:03)keiron99 Wrote:
(2014-06-13, 14:51)baijuxavior Wrote: Can somebody point me how to disable plot in paused state. I want only the bd cases.

Did you ever achieve this? If so, how?

The answer following the cited post worked perfectly fine for me:

(2014-06-13, 14:55)mikebzh44 Wrote: I have already remove this feature because some french users and I were not a big fan of this animation.

So you can download this file :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zd5ump1u3k8sexi/includes.xml

Or edit your includes.xml file and comment lines 1251 & 1252, 1302 & 1303 and 1383 to 1423.
Hi All hope someone can help with a little fix as loving this mod but one thing is bugging me. I want to get rid of the background colour in the cdart image now i have made the background image transparent but still shows as below in the pic.

now I know in some skins this does not need modding as the skin makes this background transparent is the anyway i can edit any code in this skin to make it transparent and if so what part of the code and what would I need to put. So that is it any help would be great.

Thanks
(2014-09-24, 12:54)boro boy Wrote: Hi All hope someone can help with a little fix as loving this mod but one thing is bugging me. I want to get rid of the background colour in the cdart image now i have made the background image transparent but still shows as below in the pic.

now I know in some skins this does not need modding as the skin makes this background transparent is the anyway i can edit any code in this skin to make it transparent and if so what part of the code and what would I need to put. So that is it any help would be great.

Thanks

That has nothing to do with the skin. You have to use properly created discart. If you want to learn how to do this, go to www.fanart.tv and see their cdart tutorials.
Dpar - Thanks for the speedy response I have been trying to follow the guide on there but seem to be getting nowhere fast tbh. Oh well just thought might have been a easy code I.E Changing some code in one of the XML files for the skin to make it show the disc background as transparent as i thought there must be one of the files i can edit to do what i want as other skins Like Aeon MQ or Transparency don't show the Disc background.
hi can any one help me i use advance launcher for games and emulators but in showcase 2 view i cant disable the media info box can some one point me in there direction of which xml file i would need to edit to turn media info off thanks very much
Could anyone confirm whether they have been able to get their pictures on Home screen with Live Pictures as background and or any widget displaying pictures working with Aeon nox 4.1.9.9 ( or any other aeon for theat matter )... ?
(2014-09-26, 01:37)shaktoo Wrote: Could anyone confirm whether they have been able to get their pictures on Home screen with Live Pictures as background and or any widget displaying pictures working with Aeon nox 4.1.9.9 ( or any other aeon for theat matter )... ?

Hi,
yes I modded it back in on my version. (not sure why it was removed)
I'll upload a mod putting it back in to the default 4.1.9.9 version this weekend. (Is that what you are using, 4.1.9.9?)
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
ShadowTek, Hi.. thanks for the reply. I am using Warlion's AN4G 4.1.9.9a with further Live TV Mod & Lyrics Mod & Now Possibly your Live Pictures Mod as well. I sure as wish that yourself or Mike could integrate these Mods into the AN4G ( seeing that Warlion has taken leave on account of his health .. Which I pray for he remains well .. someone could carry on the same work and make an all Mod's inclusive repo )
One thing that I have noticed is that doing all these mods have somehow removed the new layout view infopanel in TV Shows / movies as from post # 3010...and that i had to reapply the "no floor" Mod again.
I did something wrong with the Mods as the skin crashed and somehow reset the xbmc & I had to do the setup all over again.
I guess an All Inclusive Modded AN4G is what I am looking for and would Love to have which would then minimise any similar issuess. .
I look for the file that controls the Info Panel in views Showcase Aeon nox 4.1.9.9.
this is the id 9000 I think, but I find no xml or is coded display information.If anyone could help me. Thx
Anyone else getting "script failed extendedinfo" errors?
  • 237(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25