• 244(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-10-12, 22:56)_Andy_ Wrote: For me my mod works perfectly with Helix Alpha 4. I have no script errors and visual bugs.

I just like to thank Andy for his helix mod. So far, I have not had any problems with his skin on helix. I admit, I don't dig into things to much. Just change views. But no script errors. That's a plus.
_Andy_ I can confirm regrading the black screen on entering live Tv & Audio overlay being greyed out . BUT its not just confined to this skin but happens in any& all including Confluence. Another bug is that TV Tunes script does not seem to be working in helix as well.
Bummer 'cauz otherwise its working so smooth
@shaktoo and all other who like to disable some floor flags

I tried to mod some files so you can disable the floor flags.
Please download this link and as always backup and overwrite the files in the skin folder.

Now you have two options in the 'Viewtype settings' for movies and showcase view. Maybe it works for other views too but i didn't try.

'No floor flags' should disable all floor flags
'No floor label' should disable the logo/label/info in the middle of the view

If you like please try and give me some feedback.
Hi Andy.

Working perfectly and does not seem to affect any other mods and I'm using most if not all of them on Helix 14.0 Alpha 5.
Although I won't be using the feature, it's nice that it's there if I ever do.

You're getting another rep point from me.

THANK YOU.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Thank you brazen1 for testing and rep. I'm glad it works :-)
EDIT: Disregard
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2014-10-12, 14:10)_Andy_ Wrote: Do you use Gotham or Helix Alpha 4? Because i fixed the audio panel. In my setup the panel is fine. Maybe shaktoo can verify.

Sry for the late response I didn't select the correct Skin at first, it works flawless so thanks for your work!
Is there a way to reset IN-PROGRESS movies for my main screen widget?
I use AEON NOX for GOTHAM. If I start watching a movie, it goes to in-progress, but I want to be able to easily wipe all of them.

Any ideas?
Can anyone confirm what is the minimum spec required to run this skin smoothly on a NUC? I would like to get each of the kids a NUC for Christmas so they can have one in their room , but as I need 3, I didn't really want to buy an i3 NUC when this skin would run just as well as on a celeron model. Is the process the same for installing this skin on Openelec as it is on windows? I'm sure I stumbled across a thread somewhere that said it was different, but for the life of me now I'm actually searching for it, I can't find it.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Not sure if this is a skin problem of a KODI problem but I've just updated to the latest KODI build and now there is no keyboard when I try to enter information in a setting or otherwise. The keyboard pops up but all the spaces are empty. The number pad works however.
Kodi causes this issue. Some label id have changed. If you like you can try my fix http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...x+keyboard
I freshly installed kodi, then downloaded and installed the skin from git. When I try to add a video location I'm getting this:

Seems KODI has a lot of issues. Not sure if they are related to this skin or just general development bugs. Suckks that it's the only way to get the TrueHD track of Atmos films to work.

Is anyone working on converting this skin to work properly with KODI or is Gotham going to be the last true use for the only skin I want to use with XBMC/NODI?
Batiatus I am afraid you know the answer to your question in your heart. Helix is at the stage where there a few " minor " niggling things for e.g no TV tunes support ATM.
It depends if you have to have Atmos support then use Helix otherwise ATM stick to Gotham untill at least the beta is out. or try the nightlies.
@baijuxavior i fixed this issue in my mod. In Kodi many label id have changed so gotham skins don't work.

The main problem with kodi are the label ids. In my mod i changed all label ids i found and made some visual corrections. I'm using this mod for some weeks now.
I have had no issues since then. Kodi alpha 4 works very stable for me.

I have no visual bugs or label issues. I modded Aeon Nox 4.9.9.9a to work with Helix.
  • 244(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25