Android OUYA - playback randomly stops
On my OUYA, I get random playback stops about 1-2 times per TV episode or 2-3 times per movie. It happens with different codecs and file sizes. The server is probably not the cause since it doesn't happen on my Win8 laptop (as a media center with XBMC).

Did anyone see this before?
Hi, this is an old thread, but i have the same problem with ouya for Android (sideloaded) 13.1, anyone know of a fix?
I have not seen this on my Ouya running 13.1, so more info is needed. A log file would probably be a good place to start in diagnosing this. See the wiki for info on enabling and submitting log files. Then we might be able to narrow down the issue and make suggestions.
Try the new 13.2 build that was released a few days ago. It may have fixed your issue....
(2014-08-21, 06:10)mr.bigglseworth Wrote: I have not seen this on my Ouya running 13.1, so more info is needed. A log file would probably be a good place to start in diagnosing this. See the wiki for info on enabling and submitting log files. Then we might be able to narrow down the issue and make suggestions.

Could you please point me in the right direction, i cant seem to find any article where the proccess of enabling log etc is described..

(2014-08-21, 14:43)lowridin_guy Wrote: Try the new 13.2 build that was released a few days ago. It may have fixed your issue....

Iv'e tried the new 13.2 version, and the playback stops randomly in that version as well...

Edit:

I found out about xbmc log uploader Smile

Here's the link to my log after a random crash: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=273775
I even have the same problem with the new kodi 14 alpha 3 :/

Anyone who can help plz?
i have a same kinda problem when i try to play a whole folder of tv shows it will play like 3 episodes and then just stop and go back to the home screen of fire tv

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OUYA - playback randomly stops0