Export/import settings
In Hybrid on Gotham (well on Frodo too),
Is there a way to import/export settings, like in NOX ?

I have 3 copmuters that I want to put the same configuration on, is that possible?
Haven't got a function to export settings, however this script can help you. It's not supported ATM but you can manually install and then run it and there is an option to import/export skin settings.

The other problem is that the devepment build of Hybrid v2 for Gotham XBMC.org Skin Development (beta/rc) repo does not use the same settings as Hybrid for Frodo due to a couple of issues.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

I knew about this script from previous answers, what I do not know is how to install and use it,
The thread does not tell me that, only that it is supposed to be used in backend, in skins.

How do I install and use?

I do not care about moving between frodo and gotham, I will make all my clients be gotham.
Okay it's a Frodo script and right now I'm on my way out, but later I'll do it again for myself & let you know.

much appreciated
Download the script as a zip from the Github link. Unzip it somewhere on your PC. Rename the folder that was inside the zip file to "script.extendedinfo" and copy that folder and it's contents to your XBMC addons folder. When XBMC next starts you will find the script with the others in the "Programs" menu selection.

Extended info script:
Exporting works. I think - it does not give an error
tried on gotham and on frodo, importing does NOT work.
Worked when I tested it on my machine, but must admit only exported/imported on the same machine. Not much I can do though. That script is not supported by Hybrid because the author has not been seen on the forum for quite a while.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Export/import settings0