Xbmc Ipad mini deleted
Hi everyone. I'm having issues with my XBMC being deleted on two Ipad mini's. I'm not sure what is causing this. And I'm not sure when it happens. Every now and then I open my ipda mini and the xbmc icon is not there. And when I search for xbmc it doesn't come up either. So I have to open Cydia and reinstall. And then it's there. All the addons are still there when I reinstall. Can anyone help? Or is anyone else having this issue? Both Ipads are on 7.0.4 firmware
Update: If I respring the icon is back. I tried rebotting and it was not there. But once I respring it's back
It can happen, happens to me with other JB apps, where are you placing xbmc? In a folder? Bit weird to be happening on two devices constantly though, if you are concerned it could be worth doing a re-jailbreak just to be sure while you still can.
I'm installing the XBMC directly to both ipads. And not in any folder. I got it resolved. I just downloaded respring. And when I don't see XBMC or when it crashes I just respring.
And I did do clean restore and re-jailbreak both ipads. And it still happens.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc Ipad mini deleted0