CinemaVision: Trivia Slides, Introduction Videos and more!
I look forward to seeing the site back up and running! I just now got into CE and it's pretty cool. I'm still having real issues with the Q&A slides but the rest works.
Smile 
I absolutely adore the idea of CE, I can't wait for cinemavision to come out, because despite my best efforts I've never gotten CE to function without freezing up kodi. Ive even donated to ptvl in hopes of getting access to the built in CE donor function. good luck and keep up all the great work!Big Grin
(2015-07-28, 03:49)mstang1988 Wrote: I look forward to seeing the site back up and running! I just now got into CE and it's pretty cool. I'm still having real issues with the Q&A slides but the rest works.

I'm hoping I can finish it up and get the doors open tonight! Some issues were found with the XML structure that have been resolved with the CinemaVision add-on. We won't be able to fix them for Cinema Experience, but we might be able to help you limp along. What kind of issues are you seeing?

(2015-08-03, 05:43)Therealmr_cooper Wrote: I absolutely adore the idea of CE, I can't wait for cinemavision to come out, because despite my best efforts I've never gotten CE to function without freezing up kodi. Ive even donated to ptvl in hopes of getting access to the built in CE donor function. good luck and keep up all the great work!Big Grin

We've been listening to feedback for the Cinema Experience add-on for about a year, and your struggle is not unique! There's a good bit of old code in Cinema Experience left from the early days of XBMC and the HTE add-on, before it was branded Cinema Experience. I will say that PseudoTV Live still relies on the Cinema Experience add-on working to get the CE channel going, so if you're having issues with the Cinema Experience plugin, those issues will likely persist. Lunatixz has been in touch about the upcoming CinemaVision add-on being supported in PseudoTV Live, so look for that shortly after we release the add-on. The new CinemaVision add-on is a complete rewrite, and while it may have its own set of issues, we're hoping that they're few and far between. Check out my signature for a link to the add-on thread if you'd like to know more!
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
when do we expect the first beta release for testing/viewing??
Regards,

PJ
Figured I'd pop in and let folks know the James Bond Fusion version release has begun at the website.

We wanted to polish up the LeitMotif version as it was created before I had combined efforts with Ragnarok which greatly improved my slide creating ability. The first set Dr. No is available for download to subscribers and a Golden Era sample pack (Sean Connery films) is available to everyone. I plan to release the films in succession one per week to allow the community to report errors and what ever else may not be quite right.
The Leitmotif(SlideVision)guy
CinemaVision
I'm sure everyone knows by now but just in case the CinemaVision Add-on beta is now available fro download at the website.
The Leitmotif(SlideVision)guy
CinemaVision

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CinemaVision: Trivia Slides, Introduction Videos and more!1