Organizational question (Lonesome Dove - multiple series)
Hello. A quick question for the XBMC organizational pros...

There were 5 mini-series (that I know of, at least) in the Lonesome Dove collection. They are:

Commanche Moon (2008)
Dead Mans Walk (1996)
Lonesome Dove (1985)
Return to Lonesome Dove (1993)
Streets of Laredo (1995)

Before XBMC, I had these in a directory called "Lonesome Dove [Collection]" in my TV Series directory. It was nice and organized. However, now I'm having to bring these up a level out of my collection directory that kept them all together. Is that the only option I have--to put them in my TV Series directory as separate tv series? They're going to get scattered...

If that's the way it's got to be, I'll live with it, but would love to find a more organized alternative. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian
if they are only 1 season each you could put them as a tv show called "Lonesome Dove" and have each series as a season, of course you would have to use custom .nfo's to achive this
(2014-02-05, 13:23)G elly N Wrote: if they are only 1 season each you could put them as a tv show called "Lonesome Dove" and have each series as a season, of course you would have to use custom .nfo's to achive this

Hmm... I see, I think. I understand XML, but am not sure which tags are required for the .nfo file. Not my preferred solution, but I do appreciate (very much!) you giving me another option. This is an interesting organizational problem. I may have to go with your idea.

Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Organizational question (Lonesome Dove - multiple series)0