WIll I be able to control XBMC with this app on my android phone?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...rmac&hl=en

Looking for remote control app that will work with XBMC. It says will work with VLC and itunes, of course, but given how popular XBMC is also, I'm worried that it wasn't mentioned.
Any thoughts, or knowledge of another android app that I can control XBMC with on my Mac Air?
Any help would be greatly appreciated -- thanks in advance!!
Yatse is a great remote for xbmc. There is an official remote too.
You could have found out yourself, simply by searching for 'xbmc' in the playstore.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
(2014-02-05, 21:58)Bram77 Wrote: Yatse is a great remote for xbmc. There is an official remote too.

Awesome, never knew about Yatse! Or even the official remote! Thank you!!
Just installed official remote and is working great -- just wondering if there was a way to toggle audio tracks while watching a movie (commentaries, etc). I looked for the equivalent of a right-click function but couldn't find it. Also installed Yatse briefly to see if there was a way to do it using that, but again I could not find one. Maybe the ability to toggle audio is in one of these and I'm just not seeing it?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WIll I be able to control XBMC with this app on my android phone?0