XBMCEpisodeMerge
I have a bunch of cartoons on my HTPC, mostly 90's era Nickelodeon shows. The standard back in the day was to have two 15 minute episodes in one half hour airtime. However, if you go on TheTVDB the episodes will probably not be combined and there will be an entry for each 15 minute episode. Now, you can name your files so everything scrapes correctly (S01E01E02 for example), but both episodes will start at the same point in the video.

My solution to this was to write a little PHP script that looks at your MySQL database, see what you have scraped, and then let you combine episodes however you please. It will spit out an NFO file for you that you can go and put in with your video files.

This is still pretty early in development and I'm not exactly sure where I want to go from here, but it was pretty quick to write up and it saved me a whole bunch of time. You will need a web server with PHP support (Apache + PHP or nginx + php-fpm), but other than that there's no real installation. Copy config.sample.php to config.php and change the options to reflect your setup.

https://github.com/pathartl/xbmcepisodemerge

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCEpisodeMerge0