Linux No PVR Clients Have Been Started
In Ubuntu:

sudo apt-get install xbmc-pvr-mythtv-cmyth

It installed version 1.9.13. It is configured correctly for my MythBackend (on another box). Password is correct. I have MythFrontend installed on this same machine and it has no problem talking to the backend. I can view Live TV, etc. I don't think the pastebin will be much help. Even though the MythTV CMyth settings have "Include more debug information in the log file" there isn't more info in the xbmc.log file. The very end of the log is where I tried to access Live TV. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

1. Full Debug Log [url=http://paste.ubuntu.com/6883499/
]Here[/url]
2. Ubuntu 12.04.3 x64, kernel 3.2.0-58
nVidia Driver Version: 304.116
nVidia Settings Version: 331.20
XBMC Version from unstable PPA: 13.0-ALPHA11 Git:8eb49b3
3. Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 @ 2.8GHz w/ 8GB RAM
nVidia GT430, HDMI to Denon AVR-3312CI receiver HDMI to Samsung LN52A650 capable of 24hz.
No one has any thoughtsHuh Maybe I should install stable. I'm just worried about not being able to use HD Audio codecs and xrandr 24Hz refresh rate.
HD Audio works in frodo on nvidia.

24Hz works in frodo AFAIK.

Your log is very unhelpful as most of what I can see is scanning of your library.

So do you have PVR enabled in Settings|LiveTV as well as in the addon's actual settings?

Sometimes I find the addon settlings, particularly the 'enabled' setting sticks properly the first time and needs to be done at least twice.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-02-08, 07:13)nickr Wrote: HD Audio works in frodo on nvidia.

24Hz works in frodo AFAIK.

Your log is very unhelpful as most of what I can see is scanning of your library.

So do you have PVR enabled in Settings|LiveTV as well as in the addon's actual settings?

Sometimes I find the addon settlings, particularly the 'enabled' setting sticks properly the first time and needs to be done at least twice.

Thanks for responding! I know that the log is unhelpful. I should have realized that it was pretty bad.

With that in mind, I rebuilt my HTPC. Its running Frodo and running well. The only thing I'm missing right now is commercial skip.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No PVR Clients Have Been Started0