Windows - Is there a 2.35:1 version of Transparency?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
msimon7 Offline
hello,
been using XBMC since the modded-xbox days, been using Transparency since I built my HTPC two years ago - one of the best things to happen to XBMC! Thank you for making this great skin!

I recently setup my media room with a 2.35 screen/projector and was wondering if there is anything I can do to the skin to make it display in proper proportion on the super wide screen? I've searched and have not been able to find anything. My guess is I'm out of luck?

still works great, but it will zoom/crop the fanart background and the movie cases, icons, etc are stretched some.

If not available (without major internal reconstruction), then hopefully will be considered for the near future.... Smile
Thanks again for the skin.
find quote
wojeda Offline
Noticed no one ever replied to this. But I am on the same boat and I would absolutely love a cinemascope version of the only skin I've ever used.

Maybe all Ronie needs is $mall incentive? Big Grin

Apple Mac Mini (mid-2011) | Dual Core 2.4 GHz | 8GB DDR3 | 32TB Firewire
Apple 27" iMac i7 | 3.4Ghz Quad Core | 1TB | 8GB DDR3L |
Intel i7 Quad Core 3.0Ghz | Linux Ubuntu 12.04 Server | 16GB |
138" 2.35:1 Elite Lunette Curved Screen | Panasonic PT-AE8000U Projector | Denon AVR-3313ci | Emotiva XPR-5
find quote
msimon7 Offline
I would be in for a contribution for this effort!
I'm sure its not an easy task, but more than happy to kick in if he accepts donations
I'd be even happy to donate if can't do the modification/option..... the skin is that good!
find quote
wojeda Offline
I also would not have any problem what so ever shelling out for something as good as this.
I'd also like to volunteer my screen for beta testing in case he does not have a way to test.

Having said that, I am a Java developer myself, but I have never entered the world of xbmc coding. The only Python I know is Wanda, at my local zoo. Wink

Apple Mac Mini (mid-2011) | Dual Core 2.4 GHz | 8GB DDR3 | 32TB Firewire
Apple 27" iMac i7 | 3.4Ghz Quad Core | 1TB | 8GB DDR3L |
Intel i7 Quad Core 3.0Ghz | Linux Ubuntu 12.04 Server | 16GB |
138" 2.35:1 Elite Lunette Curved Screen | Panasonic PT-AE8000U Projector | Denon AVR-3313ci | Emotiva XPR-5
find quote