Can not access 2nd disc of multi-ISO
Hello,
I have loaded up multiple DVD ISO's and they have been read into the XBMC (on windows7, latest Frodo and T!). I've went into each folder via file manager (each concert/dvd is its own folder under a MusicVideo folder) and set the "switch media" content to Video (or Music, can't remember) and set the scraper to use one of the music video scrapers. Works fine on single DVD ISO or AVI/MKV files, but won't work as expected on multiple ISO's.

I have the file names appended with dvd1 and dvd2 (tried cd1 and cd2 also), but no luck.
I've seen what it should look like on this YouTube video where a little pop-up will come up and ask which "part" do you want to play. That would be great.

No matter what I've tried it will only list and then play the first disc. The menu comes up fine (great for song selection), but the 2nd disc/ISO is never listed, so I can not get to it.
I've tried multiple different file name, like appending DVD1 or CD1 and still the same result. I see it being scanned when library is updated.
When I look at the "music video information" I see it listed as
stack//E:\Music\Band\Concert cd1.iso, E:\Music\Band\Concert cd2.iso
so I think it is loaded into the library correctly, but just not functioning as I think it should.

Even if it put them into a "collection" like it does with movies (ie: Matrix Collection) that would be fine, at least I can get to the 2nd disc Smile

Any help would really be appreciated.
Any luck with this? I'm facing the exact same problem.

Thanks,
Cal.
Hello
Just saw your question.
I figured it out and posted the steps I take here (similar thread topic)
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=153027&page=2
hope this helps!
Thanks for the post, but that didn't work for me. I've got a pastebin of my debug log here: http://pastebin.com/Fwv0T4m9

I'm running XBMC 13.1 on Win7, and Server 2008R2, and get the same behaviour on both.

Anybody have any idea what's going on here?

Thanks,
Cal.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can not access 2nd disc of multi-ISO0