XBMC stuck on working when trying to load movies
I am quite new to XBMC and love it but.... Please help this is driving me nuts......
I have loaded 290 movies onto my seagate NAS drive and set it as the main source for my videos.after doing this and before scrapping them,
All works great,but as soon as I scrap them with IMDB thats when everything goes wrong.

It sees all of the movies and scraps everything right but on selecting a movie the working symbol appears and takes up to 10 mins before the movie plays,once it starts playing it runs lovley but the wait is killing me.this only happens after they have been scrapped..

Could it have something to do with the speed of my NAS drive "seagate central 2TB drive"

I can attach a log file if it would help
Thank you
What system are you running XBMC itself on?

And to be clear:
- You add the source, the movies play immediately
- You then scrape the source (note the spelling Tongue) and you get a large delay before playing the movie

Have you tried a different scraper? Same results?
And whether scrapping or scraping, yes, a debug log would be helpful - ideally, showing a file playing, then being scraped, then playing again with the delay.

If you want to eliminate your NAS, have you tried simply copying the file locally (or to USB/flash), adding a new movies source, scraping it, and seeing what happens?
Here is the log file using the NAS drive after it has been scrapped with a different scraper.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=127951

I have tried loading all movies onto the NAS drive and all TV Shows onto a external hard drive, this seems to have worked, but I don't understand what difference it would have made.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC stuck on working when trying to load movies0