• 3(current)
WIP Neon (Gotham edition) - help needed !
I'll check it out when I get back from Venice on Saturday
Awesome work guys, looking forward to using my favorite skin again!
No idea how to skin so I cannot help unfortunately Sad
Working on cleaning up all the invalid includes references. I think I've got most of them, just scanning through the skinning tool as well as the XBMC logs to verify.
Your work has been awesome, bumpaneer, and is much appreciated! Just landed at Amsterdam airport, will be home late tonight but tomorrow will be looking at Neon again.
Just worked my way through your open pull request on the train and accepted it. Could you add the stuff you have done afterwards to a new PR so I can review it tomorrow ?

EDIT: Nevermind- github on phone failed to update so I didn't see you added them. Nice work!
Hmmm...either I'm doing something wrong, or the pull request hasn't been accepted maybe? When I create a new pull request it's still trying to include the previous round of commits as well. This is the first time I've branched and made my changes there, so its likely I'm doing something wrong.
Nope, I am on a train. I just pulled your previous PR and the changes you added afterwards.

The fact that newly pushed changes are added to the PR is standard behaviour. If you didn't want that you should have created a new branch for the next PR Smile

To clarify, I wrote "I pulled your changes" before pressing the button, then lost wireless connectivity, had to swap trains and finally got network back and pushed the button Smile
Cleaned up the settings windows to maintain the same look at feel (plus the SkinSettings menu was all over the place).

I guess questions like this is frowned upon BUT:
When would you (the awesome people working on the skin) say the skin is ready for normal use?
The list of to-dos on page one doesnt look like it has been updated for a while Smile
Right i'm sorry gents i've given up on trying to sort the built in tv guide, no matter what i change i can't get the day labels to move.

I'm not really sure what else i can do to help at the moment.

sorry i can't be of more help.

Oh and great work Kib and Bumpaneer
(2014-03-12, 09:10)dknudsen Wrote: I guess questions like this is frowned upon BUT:
When would you (the awesome people working on the skin) say the skin is ready for normal use?
The list of to-dos on page one doesn't look like it has been updated for a while Smile

It's definitely getting closer. I'd say it's currently "usable" but there are definitely still major glitches that would impact use. The slowest going for me is learning how to access certain sections of the skin to check the layout (for example I don't use the Live TV section, so getting in there and navigating around took me a bit). There also seem to be a few files that have been carried forward but are not currently being used. Verifying that they aren't called anywhere can take a while as well.

I believe the next area of focus will be cleaning up all the view settings for Movies and Music and making sure they are operating as they should. Once again its not an area I typically play with much, so it will probably take me a bit to figure out what each section should be doing.
Sooner rather than later. I'm working on getting it in the official skin development repo
Bumpaneer, instead of creating a list of view options that were broken, I ended up fixing most.
Nice work on the picture optimisation by the way.
Great! Saw you merged the SideBlade changes already, do you ever rest? Big Grin Looks like there were some additions to the weather information at some point along the way so I'll try to get those worked in next. Any other pressing issues you know of?
Hey I slept for at least 4 hours.
I finally had a little bit of time last evening to get some skinning done.

In the back of my mind I thought I would be working at home today. Just before sleeping however, I remembered I had to visit a customer which means to get up at 6 AM.

:/
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Neon (Gotham edition) - help needed !3