• 4(current)
WIP Neon (Gotham edition) - help needed !
If you want something to do: Pictures view still has a bottom panel.
I believe I've gotten the SideBlade added everywhere it needs to be at this point (was missing from Addons, MusicPlaylists, Pics, Programs, Weather and VideoPlaylists).

I've also gotten the additional weather information incorporated back in.

Pulled the changes in.

I noticed yesterday that the left top round bar animation is suddenly incorrect on transitioning to the home screen - it moves right to left
Yeah, found the issue in the history, just a missing "-" from this commit. Pull request created with fix.
Just gotta say so excited people are working on Neon again it was my favourite skin when i started using XBMC which was during the Eden Version i was sad to see development on it stop but now i am glad someone saw how great it was and decided to revive it for Gotham currently i am using Hybrid and i really like it as i do CCM also by mudislander but i would most definately be interested in checking this out when it has progressed a bit more along perhaps when Gotham is out of beta?
What do you guys think of converting to Confluence's TV Show Next Aired layout? Here's what it would look like in Neon:

I'd hate for Neon to become just Confluence with a different colour. Other than that I think it is nice.
I would like to streamline the views more - make sure all alignment is correct, every view has working watched V's, and there are consistent options to view trailers.
As well as move more view specific options options to the sideblade - and make them unique to the view (eg, setting one of these options can be overruled per view instead of only for the entire skin)
True, I was thinking the same thing as I mocked it up. I'll just clean up the original and stick with that for now. It seems that the homepage TV Guide is horribly broken. Still going through and trying to get it to display anything, but no luck at this point.
It is really good that you integrates the Discarts, it is important for the visual quality of skin and! possible?
Bumpaneer, it is displaying stuff for me, just has a sideblade that won't allow you to navigate back to the view and horribly misaligned labels.
That is when you click into it, correct? I believe it is also supposed to display on Home.xml when you hover over it. It looks like it should be calling Includes_TVGuide.xml from Home.xml, but I am not seeing any of that display on the home screen.
Ah, I have never seen that in the past might be a feature stoli intended but never got to
Looks like it broke a few years ago:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...#pid941728
Back to grid view for TV Guide, pull request submitted.

I think I got most of the watched overlays cleaned up and obeying the skin flags for movie and tv. If you find any others that aren't working correctly, let me know.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Neon (Gotham edition) - help needed !3