Bug Gapless playback broken for high-res multichannel FLAC?
Music 
Hi guys,

I am using a current Gotham build ( https://launchpad.net/~wsnipex/+archive/...nta-master ) on Ubuntu 14.04 alpha (Hardware: E35M1-I DELUXE). Multichannel LPCM over HDMI is working fine. When playing back 6ch 24bit/96khz FLACs that were ripped from DVD-A as separate files for each track, gapless playback isn't working correctly. For many files there is a short interruption of the signal shortly before the end of a file (which also means shortly before the next track will start), besides the audible interruption the effect can be observed by watching the signal indicator on my AVR. I tried this with many DVD-As encoded with Foobar2000. Playback of a rip to a single file with cue sheet is working without any issue. Could this be a preloading/buffering issue? I know that there has been a lot of work on the Audio Engine for Gotham and it has worked wonders for gapless playback over network. Maybe one of the amazing Audio Engine devs could have a look into this issue.
Logfile and tell us which audio settings, e.g. "Best" <- then it's quite clear or "Optimized"

No look possible without logfile.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gapless playback broken for high-res multichannel FLAC?0