Release service.subtitles.subtituloses
Hi everyone,

I've ported the Subtitulos.es script to to the new subtitles service scheme in Gotham. This addon is based on previous quillo86's subtitlos.es code and CrowleyAJ work in subscene addon. Thanks to both of them.

Addon can be downloaded from: https://github.com/infinicode/service.su...btituloses

I'm new to XBMC community, so I don't know how these addons reach official repositories, so any help in getting it there, if you feel like it's working correctly, will be greatly appreciated!
nice!! thank you!

read here -> http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=184311 how to submit to official repo
Git pull requested. Thanks amet!
Thanks a lot, infinito!!
Thanks for your work.

I have one doubt. When I search a Spanish subtitle the addon only shows me English and Latin subs. No sign of Spanish from Spain subtitles. Is it normal?
Thanks for the tip Markattack. I've just requested a git pull (version 0.0.4) to fix this issue. In the meantime, you can edit service.subtitles.subtituloses/resources/lib/SubEsUtilities.py line 140 and change:

Code:
filename = sub['filename']

with

Code:
filename = sub['link']

Cheers!
I can´t get working the addon. Always "no subtitles found" message using "subtitulos.es" in Gotham. Neither windows or Android using addon version 0.0.4 . Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
Hi,

first thank you for this services but since i migrate to gotham service subtitulos.es doesn't find any subtitle. I dont use media libreary and older version i check use folder name to search subtitles, but now i dont found any addon option,

If its possible i will appreciate so much an update of this service

Thanks a lot
Simply it doesn't work. It doesn't find any subtitle. Please can you fix this? Thanks!!
(2014-06-07, 12:21)javixxx Wrote: Simply it doesn't work. It doesn't find any subtitle. Please can you fix this? Thanks!!

are you demanding a fix? post a Debug Log and follow a guideline how to help authors to provide a fix.
Hi there

i read alots of your posts on the forum and was thinking if you can help me on my trouble .... i have an issue where i can't have the arabic subtitle getting loaded , i have changed the language field to arabic and put the windows arabic as a posted on the forum but even though it only brings me english subtitles when i try to , i have did a test to change it to another language to see if it is making any difference but seems to be stuck to the English .. it really driving me crazy ,,,,,,,,

P.S : already followed the steps here :

if you can help me on this i will be really grateful ....

Hatim.
(2014-02-08, 16:06)infinito Wrote: Hi everyone,

I've ported the Subtitulos.es script to to the new subtitles service scheme in Gotham. This addon is based on previous quillo86's subtitlos.es code and CrowleyAJ work in subscene addon. Thanks to both of them.

Addon can be downloaded from: https://github.com/infinicode/service.su...btituloses

I'm new to XBMC community, so I don't know how these addons reach official repositories, so any help in getting it there, if you feel like it's working correctly, will be greatly appreciated!

Hi infinito, your subtitle addon is not working and it seems as if you don't have time to update it, so I will be glad to continue updating it if you just help me a little to understand your code.

Thanks in advance.
It would be great if someone fixes it, I cannot upgrade xbmc since 12.2 because after 13.0 it doesn't work and it's the most important add-on for me. Thank you
Hi all

I really need this plugin working so I have fixed it by myself, however the Git repository is not open and Infinito I think is not an active user anymore.

May some team-kodi member let me know how can I post an update for this plugin?

Thanks
(2015-02-20, 20:25)m0r3 Wrote: Hi all

I really need this plugin working so I have fixed it by myself, however the Git repository is not open and Infinito I think is not an active user anymore.

May some team-kodi member let me know how can I post an update for this plugin?

Thanks

Thank you!!! I will download it as soon as you post it Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
service.subtitles.subtituloses0