Missing episodes
Hi, I have recently started using XBMC for my TV series and I have found that some episodes for some series are missing. I have triple checked everywhere for a good answer to this but the only thing I can find is naming issues of the folders/files. All my series are located in a folder called Serier with subfolders called the series name, for example 24, Dads (2013), Family Guy and so on. In these folders are another subfolder with the season, like Season 1 and so on.

The problem I have is that some episodes is missing, for example in the series 24 I have episode 1 of season 1, then it skips to episode 11. For season 2 it skips the first 3 episodes and so on. I am also missing the entire first season of 30 Rock from the list.
But when I go to Videos - Files - Serier and look there I can see all the episodes that are missing from the TV lists. So for me it seems like XBMC is finding all the episodes that I have on my computer but it isnt adding them to the TV series list for some reason.

I have tried to update from 11.X to 12.3 but that didn't solve the problem either.

Anyone got a clue of what the problem could be? I can provide screenshots or other information if needed.
You haven't given us you episode naming convention. They should be like this -

Code:
anything_s01e02.ext
anything_s1e2.ext
anything_s01.e02.ext
anything_s01_e02.ext
anything_1x02.ext
anything_102.ext

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Nam...le_episode
All episodes are namned either anything.s01e01 or anything.1x02. All episodes in each season is namned in this way. For example all episodes in 24 are namned 24.1x01 and so on.
Chances are (for 24 at least) you're falling foul of the situation explained in the note at Naming video files/TV_shows#Split-episode (wiki).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing episodes0