OS X Latest 12.3 XBMC still crashes on Mac OX
Hi,
I wanted to know if I am the only one who experiencing the latest stable 12.3 XBMC that [/size]still crash on Mac OX Mavericks? If you have any suggestions or ideas please let me know.
Debug log (wiki)
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Thank you for the hint. However I still do not understand it. I went through the Debug Log article and couldn't get to what to do first, and how to do it.
Best,
Log file/Easy (wiki)
Thank you, I read it but I can't even open the app so i can't get to Programs → Get more... → XBMC Log Uploader or the other steps like highlight log uploader. Is there any way to do this through file component for example? cuz I tried to delete the app and install it again, and still facing the same crashing problem.
thank you for your rapid response.
Ah, sorry, I wasn't thinking there :)

Try moving the userdata (wiki) folder to the desktop, which will reset XBMC's settings.
Thank you so much, it worked perfectly!
I tried 12.3 on Os X on the weekend and had problems. I think it was due to the tvheadend front end locking everything up while trying to quit xbmc. I went back to 12.2 and its been working a lot better

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Latest 12.3 XBMC still crashes on Mac OX0