ISO files and Library Updates
I've got a number of movies and tv shows in my library in ISO format. However, when I play them through XBMC they no longer appear in the library. It's especially problematic on multi-episode discs like "Homeland" or "X-Files". I've been going through Season 2 of Homeland which is a four disc set with typically 3 episodes per DVD. If I watch one episode and want to watch another later on, the disc no longer appears in XBMC's library. Of course, it is still there and can be seen if I use Windows explorer and mount it using either Explorer or Virtual Clone Drive. I'm sure there must be a setting somewhere to fix it but I haven't been clever enough to find it. Please tell me this is a "bug" and not a "feature."

Thanx in advance.

"The technology of a sufficiently advanced civilization will be virtually indistinguishable from Magic."

Sir Arthur C. Clarke
depending which theme you're using you probably got hide watched turned on
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
(2014-02-09, 11:00)TRaSH Wrote: depending which theme you're using you probably got hide watched turned on

Thanx! That was what I needed; the correct search term.

"The technology of a sufficiently advanced civilization will be virtually indistinguishable from Magic."

Sir Arthur C. Clarke

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ISO files and Library Updates0