• 3(current)
XBMCee - Ultimate XBMC Controller for iPhone and iPad
(2014-04-06, 10:27)Linusorg Wrote: Hi There,
just checked the new version and still the same problem that the movie section willnot be populated ( regardless of refresh or not), other apps just doing fine (f.e. xbmc touch)

beside that it woud really be great to get in the play screen ways to select/switch subtitles/languages.
Best Regards

Mine is being refreshed just fine. I also had some issues regarding this for ½ month ago, on both xbmc and the remote apps. I found that this was due an upgrade from Frodo to Gotham, where something changed with the database. I deleted the entire database and started all over. This solved the problem.
Hi there, I found out what the problem was for not been able yo make your app work on my system, for some reason your app does not like passwords with symbols in them like . , / ? and others as i still could not access xbmc with your app thast until i changed my password in xbmc to just letters. maybe somthing you could fix in a later versions.

had a go of your app and some thing i would love to see added in future versions.

I use the ipad version

1. could you add a (sort title) filed to your options and if the (sort title) field is not used it reverts back to (title) field for the sorting as i have many movies that use the (sort title) field to keep them in the right order and many that just use the normal (title) filed

2. could you add 2 magic packets (MAC) codes field in the connection options to be able to wake up 1 front end and a server which i use in windows 7 as xbmc commander lets you do this so when i load the app i can wake up 2 computers with magic packets (MAC) codes as i can not wake my systems with your app.

3. could you add 5 devices so that you could pcick a device to wake up and use as i have 3 front ends that i can pick and wake up depanding on which front end i want to turn on and watch eg. i somtimes wake the sitting room front end or somthings i want to watch tv in the bed room and i use that to wake up the fron t end. again xbmc commander does this

4. banner view in tv shows seems to cutting off some of the banner pictures there not been displayed right some of the pictures is choped.

5.same when you go into a tv show and movies the top of the screen the white bar covers alot of the banner or poster.

6.add a poster view for movies and tv shows

7. been able to remove some of the options in the bar at the bottem of the screen like been able to remove pictures as i dont use pictures.

8. been able to add your own commands so you can do other things again abit like xbmc commander.

i hope you can bring some of these features into your as i like how you done the layout and i would love to help and sugest more optiosn you could do as i wish i had your skill to be able to do what you can do or i would of done my own remote.

keep up the good work
(2014-04-06, 11:08)rskadk Wrote:
just checked the new version and still the same problem that the movie section willnot be populated ( regardless of refresh or not), other apps just doing fine (f.e. xbmc touch)

beside that it woud really be great to get in the play screen ways to select/switch subtitles/languages.
Best Regards

Mine is being refreshed just fine. I also had some issues regarding this for ½ month ago, on both xbmc and the remote apps. I found that this was due an upgrade from Frodo to Gotham, where something changed with the database. I deleted the entire database and started all over. This solved the problem.

Hi there,
all other apps and xbmc are fust working fine (XBMC Touch, constelation, .....) just XBMCee do not display the movielist, no idea why
Best Regards
I have the same issue of the movie section not being populated, tried both 1.0 and 1.1 versions.
We already have options to switch language and subtitles when playing movie.
Check out the image below and the button under the progress slider.
Allows you to turn subs on off.
Clicking on "CC" lets you switch between subs while the headset button switches language.

upload gambar

That is awesome feedback and I am so glad this got resolved for you.
We will check with the special characters in password and fix it for next release along with few features you have listed below

Best Regards

(2014-04-06, 13:32)meridius Wrote: Hi there, I found out what the problem was for not been able yo make your app work on my system, for some reason your app does not like passwords with symbols in them like . , / ? and others as i still could not access xbmc with your app thast until i changed my password in xbmc to just letters. maybe somthing you could fix in a later versions.

had a go of your app and some thing i would love to see added in future versions.

I use the ipad version

1. could you add a (sort title) filed to your options and if the (sort title) field is not used it reverts back to (title) field for the sorting as i have many movies that use the (sort title) field to keep them in the right order and many that just use the normal (title) filed

2. could you add 2 magic packets (MAC) codes field in the connection options to be able to wake up 1 front end and a server which i use in windows 7 as xbmc commander lets you do this so when i load the app i can wake up 2 computers with magic packets (MAC) codes as i can not wake my systems with your app.

3. could you add 5 devices so that you could pcick a device to wake up and use as i have 3 front ends that i can pick and wake up depanding on which front end i want to turn on and watch eg. i somtimes wake the sitting room front end or somthings i want to watch tv in the bed room and i use that to wake up the fron t end. again xbmc commander does this

4. banner view in tv shows seems to cutting off some of the banner pictures there not been displayed right some of the pictures is choped.

5.same when you go into a tv show and movies the top of the screen the white bar covers alot of the banner or poster.

6.add a poster view for movies and tv shows

7. been able to remove some of the options in the bar at the bottem of the screen like been able to remove pictures as i dont use pictures.

8. been able to add your own commands so you can do other things again abit like xbmc commander.

i hope you can bring some of these features into your as i like how you done the layout and i would love to help and sugest more optiosn you could do as i wish i had your skill to be able to do what you can do or i would of done my own remote.

keep up the good work

Does Music and TV shows work for you?
Are you using Gotham or Frodo?

(2014-04-06, 18:37)jelly Wrote: I have the same issue of the movie section not being populated, tried both 1.0 and 1.1 versions.

YouTube trailer playback on iPad/iPhone was a more personal choice then a more user tested choice Smile
We will add the option to play locally or on XBMC in next release. Seems like folks have really warmed up to XBMCee (which is awesome!) and so we have got a lot of feedback this time around.

Multiple profile/xbmc support is the most requested feature and so we plan on adding that very soon

(2014-04-06, 08:03)rskadk Wrote: Hi,

I just updated to your newest version - and i see a lot of mprovements. Really a great app. Smile

One thing i wonder dough, is that when i click the youtube trailer, the playback starts on my phone, and then i can airplay it to XBMC. With all the other apps around, you get to choose if you wanna playback on xbmc or your remote. (The perfect solution would be that there was a default playback in settings, so the playback was always on XBMC) Are you planning to implement this?

Further more i have 2 XBMC client in my appartment. With other apps i can create 2 "logins". So i can select either Living room, or Bedroom. With your app i have to change the IP-adress, to connect to another than currently connected to. Are you planning to implement this feature?

Another app have a feature, so when i launch a movie, it automatically switches to the navigation pad. Actually this works pretty good. Would this be possible to implement?

I also tried to find out how to launch XBMC subtitle, from your app - but i couldnt find any buttons for this?

In this release you can find a "Clear all Filter" button which will reset the movie listing for you.
(2014-04-06, 19:22)FreshLimeSoda Wrote: Does Music and TV shows work for you?
Are you using Gotham or Frodo?

Using Frodo, OSX 10.6.8, Tv Shows works perfectly, it seems music doesnt work either.
(2014-04-06, 19:22)FreshLimeSoda Wrote: We already have options to switch language and subtitles when playing movie.
Check out the image below and the button under the progress slider.
Allows you to turn subs on off.
Clicking on "CC" lets you switch between subs while the headset button switches language.

upload gambar

This what not excactly what i was talking about Smile A lot of users (including myself), are using the XBMC subtitle addon:

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add..._Subtitles and http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=126495

To download subtitles when playback the movie (If you doesn't allready have the subtitle downloaded). I think all the other apps, have a dedicated button to launch the XBMC subtitle add-on Smile Will this be added in future releases?

Actually a remote app called xbmc commander, which is not beeing maintained anymore. Have a shortcut menu where you can assign the commands you wish, ex. "Subtitle" = XBMC subtitle addon, "Reboot" = Reboot XBMC, "A" = What ever you like, etc etc. This could logically be placed if you slide right when displaying the menu containing "OK", "OSD", "Kayboard" etc etc... Smile
How do I get it to show only unwatched TV shows and not the whole list?

B.
I have found a serious issue with this app; It seems to be priced all wrong, should be at least two bucks, great work though, beautiful app!
Hi There,
i setup a xbmc DB with a smaller amount of movies and the app dislays the movie section (not initially, but after pressing sort), so must be a problem with the amount of movies.

Playing around i found several areas where you might can imporve :-)
Some of this ideas has mentioned before, so pls feel free to see them as an additional vote

1) display poster instead of fanart for movies/shows (maybe optional, or a setting for default display)
2) be able to remove menue options (music, pictures,..) and facebook integration
3) Subtitles & Language: its correct that the cc and earphone icon toogles a language switch, but it just cicles through the existing instead of display the exiting languages and let you choose.
this is quite anoying if you playback a BR with 12 audio and/or subtitle tracks tracks
Best Regards
The remote cannot navigate the profiles screen - ie. when you have 2 or more profiles, and log off from one, or just reboot, you go to the log in screen where you can choose which profile to connect with. This remote cannot navigate that profile screen or even select the profile on which the cursor is. The default android remote can do that fine.

Bug: when setting up for the 1st time, if you don't put in a port and try and connect, you get an error message, which is fine, however you get asked to enter the port/login/pass again by having fields re-drawn on top of the previous screen, which creates a bit of a mess. That is, the previous screen is not "removed/cleared" before displaying the next one.
Hi, great app! Just some constructive criticism. I agree on most points that meridius has highlighted. WOL is a must have, so should be the ability to control multiple instances of xbmc within the same app. My movie library comes as one large page without any ways to jump instantly to a certain alphabet or with a scroll bar. And even I could not get the movie library to populate at first. I then did refresh movie library a couple of times from the movies section menu and then finally did a force close and open in order to be able to see it. Overall great app.

(2014-04-06, 21:40)rskadk Wrote: Actually a remote app called xbmc commander, which is not beeing maintained anymore. Have a shortcut menu where you can assign the commands you wish, ex. "Subtitle" = XBMC subtitle addon, "Reboot" = Reboot XBMC, "A" = What ever you like, etc etc. This could logically be placed if you slide right when displaying the menu containing "OK", "OSD", "Kayboard" etc etc... Smile

XBMC Commander is what I use right now and I think its just perfect barring the fact that for me it behaves a bit weirdly with Gotham - whenever I pull out the keyboard and hit the alphabet "e" it does a "Return" rather than send the alphabet. Anyone else have this issue?
Argh ... awesome.

Wish-list:

- add-ons support
- PVR support (Live-TV)
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
Is this still beeing developed?
Yes Sir... Still being developed..
New features being built.

Unfortunately to support ongoing development (and avoid adding ads) we had to move away from free to a 99 cent app. Still cheap compared to other overpriced apps out there in the similar category
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCee - Ultimate XBMC Controller for iPhone and iPad1