• 8(current)
XBMCee - Ultimate XBMC Controller for iPhone and iPad
Big fan of Windows Phone myself.
We do hope to create XBMCee for Android and WP but we have limited resources and so there are slim changes. Our next target is an Android version
(2014-09-23, 21:37)tjsuominen Wrote: Have to ask as this is such a great looking app: Any chance having this for Windows Phone... ?

Thx for not laughing ;-)

Thank you.
Of course there will more options in future - We added a Grid and List view for Music in the last release.
There will be more options in future around switching different views as well - Our current iOS8 transitions takes the art and transitions it to the next view and so we are working right now on making sure that regardless of what artwork users picks that transition is seamless...

(2014-09-24, 15:34)duiz Wrote: Just bought this for my iPad and loving it.

Gotta ask though, any chance we can have more viewing options in the future? Like poster art for TV series, grid views, list views and some way to display fanart more prominently? Always nice to have some options, especially on the iPad.

Thanks for an amazing app regardless!
Okay turned it of and now it is looking great.

2 things missing are:
- Sort Artist > Album
- Clean audio, clean video buttons (like in the official app)

If you add that, I will delete the official app. Big Grin

Edit: found a bug. When a song is playing and you click next for next song, the next song plays but in the app it is still showing the previous song.
Ok, great hopefully it (wp version) sees daylight. Thx for replying!

// t
I have a problem connecting with my Ipad 2, since i upgraded to IOS 8.0.2

Running on the same network, i can easely connect with my Iphone (Running IOS 7.1.2)

I'm running the latest XBMCee. Before upgrading to IOS 8 on my Ipad, there was no prolem. Now it cannot connect (Keeps timing out).
@rskadk
I have the exact same setup - iPad2 with iOS 8.0.2 working and so not sure what's going on.
Will it be too much to ask if you can change your port number and setup a username/password (Some people leave password blank and so having a default password)

I have mine running on 8181 port
in other remote apps I can see the last 25 added shows, is there also an option here? Will the next version finally be able to shutdown and start up the XBMC finally? Otherwise i have to use 2 apps.
@MrLondon
Power options are coming in next release. However you can use a whole of commands (including triggering on screen power option) from the home screen. Look for a bookmark like icon on the upper right next to share icon.
Just wanted to see if folks here have an appetite to be a beta tester for XBMCee.
With iOS8 it is much easier to add test users and provide them builds over the air.

Also to be on track with all issues and enhancements request, I have created a Github page just to track them.
Please feel free to add your feature request/enhancements and bugs over there
https://github.com/vdparikh/XBMCee.iOS
(2014-10-14, 00:05)FreshLimeSoda Wrote: Just wanted to see if folks here have an appetite to be a beta tester for XBMCee.
With iOS8 it is much easier to add test users and provide them builds over the air.

Also to be on track with all issues and enhancements request, I have created a Github page just to track them.

I will be happy to beta test! I can test on an iPhone 5S and on an iPad 2. Please let me know what you need. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
@bart - Please PM me your email address and I will add you to the beta test program. Please provide the same email as your apple ID because that is where apple will send you notifications of test flight.

(2014-10-14, 17:58)bsoriano Wrote:
(2014-10-14, 00:05)FreshLimeSoda Wrote: Just wanted to see if folks here have an appetite to be a beta tester for XBMCee.

I will be happy to beta test! I can test on an iPhone 5S and on an iPad 2. Please let me know what you need. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2014-10-25, 21:41)FreshLimeSoda Wrote: @bart - Please PM me your email address and I will add you to the beta test program. Please provide the same email as your apple ID because that is where apple will send you notifications of test flight.

(2014-10-14, 17:58)bsoriano Wrote:

Regards,

Bart

Just sent you a PM.
I'd love to beta test, sending PM Smile
Great support guys.
I have added all 4 users to the beta testing program.
You should receive an email from Apple with more information.

You need to download "TestFlight" app from app store and will get an email/notification

Once you get started, please do drop me a note that all looks good and please do provide your feedback.
You can use GitHub for your issues/enhancements and do provide the version number in there
https://github.com/vdparikh/XBMCee.iOS/issues

The current release contains following new features.

Following is coming as part of v1.5

- Network discovery option to add XBMC
- Power options - Quit, Shutdown XBMC right from the app

- Update 3x icons for iPad Air
- New icon set across now playing screen and the widget area

- Optimized for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus - No more upscaling
- Option to disable notification on KODI when CONNECTED
- Option to view Movie Library as Fanart or Posters
- More refined interface for Cast/Crew on Movies
- Remote now support going Page Up / Page Down for faster browsing
- Filter by Cast/Artists/Genre etc shows that information on the list page along with numbers of Movies or Albums for the filter
FreshLimeSoda , are you planing to add hide watched movies and tv shows in you next release?
its what i am missing so i can start to use it , is not fun if you have 100+ movies or tv shows
that you have to browse around just to find the unwatched Smile

(2014-10-29, 02:19)FreshLimeSoda Wrote: Great support guys.

You need to download "TestFlight" app from app store and will get an email/notification

Once you get started, please do drop me a note that all looks good and please do provide your feedback.
You can use GitHub for your issues/enhancements and do provide the version number in there

- Filter by Cast/Artists/Genre etc shows that information on the list page along with numbers of Movies or Albums for the filter
The ability to hide watched movies already exists in the version out in the app store. As for TV shows - The existing release has ability to hide watched episodes but not hiding the complete TV show when all episodes are watched.

(2014-10-29, 14:50)Bkam Wrote: FreshLimeSoda , are you planing to add hide watched movies and tv shows in you next release?
its what i am missing so i can start to use it , is not fun if you have 100+ movies or tv shows
that you have to browse around just to find the unwatched Smile

(2014-10-29, 02:19)FreshLimeSoda Wrote: Great support guys.

• 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCee - Ultimate XBMC Controller for iPhone and iPad1