• 7(current)
XBMCee - Ultimate XBMC Controller for iPhone and iPad
(2014-09-12, 18:17)FreshLimeSoda Wrote: @hsus
That is fantastic... Great work. Let me see if I can put this in some context in the app.
I do like to keep a warmer color on the logo as the red seems to be too bright

Also we leverage the logo background color as the primary color on the navigation background and now playing screen

Great stuff

Thanks! I agree looking at it on a screen it looks quite bright, try testing it on a device running ios7+ though, things have a tendency to fade away. Visit this link on a device and add to home screen to test the icon: https://www.flinto.com/strike/95f718bd27 (didn't have time to check this link, might have some border aberrations, don't mind them)

But that being said, if you have a specific colour or gradient that you think might fit better, I'd be happy to make new versions.
Also using a similar, less bright gradient in the app is a solution to that issue, I've been using a startup screen for one of my apps which is basically a toned down version of the logo and you don't really notice the difference (although the colours from the logo would be too bright if taking up all the screen)

(2014-09-14, 17:12)meridius Wrote: Like the one that is been used now to be honest. Also sick of icon apps using red to many icons using red, blue and green.

Like the one now.

No disrespect intended

No worries mate! I find the one used now to be a bit dull, didn't really catch your eye or make you want to tap it. I liked to iconography of it though. The reason I went with red is because that's what the original icon is, I'm open to other hues as well Smile
While I agree many icons are using the same colour sets (even though you leave out very few colours from your list), I don't think red is one of them - But orange, don't get me started on orange! Wink
Freshlimesoda , did you forget to add the options to hide watch the TV episodes ? Can't find that
Hi there great update but I was hoping when you added multiple devices that you would of added a magic packet Mac code wake up option to each device ?

Also would of been good if you could of added a 2nd Mac address to wake up to each device to wake up a server pc

Eg

Identifer:
Ip/ host name:
Port:
Username:
Password:
MAC address (optional for wake on LAN):
2nd MAC address (optional for waking up two machines at once):

This would be great if you could do this as at the moment your remote is lacking any wake up feature like other remotes

I hope this suggestion helps

Great app, it's getting there

Oh also would be great if you could add a sort by (sort title) filed in xbmc\kodi not by title name

Thanks
(2014-09-20, 10:47)Bkam Wrote: Freshlimesoda , did you forget to add the options to hide watch the TV episodes ? Can't find that

Hiding watched episodes is part of the release. When you go from Show -> Show Details -> Episode listing, you should see a toggle bar on top to show either all episodes or only unwatched ones. Also there is a indicator next to un watched episodes.

The toggle is a setting which is remembered as a preference and so you don't have to toggle everytime.

Hope that helps

(2014-09-20, 16:45)meridius Wrote: Hi there great update but I was hoping when you added multiple devices that you would of added a magic packet Mac code wake up option to each device ?

Also would of been good if you could of added a 2nd Mac address to wake up to each device to wake up a server pc

Eg

Identifer:
Ip/ host name:
Port:
Username:
Password:
MAC address (optional for wake on LAN):
2nd MAC address (optional for waking up two machines at once):

This would be great if you could do this as at the moment your remote is lacking any wake up feature like other remotes

I hope this suggestion helps

Great app, it's getting there

Oh also would be great if you could add a sort by (sort title) filed in xbmc\kodi not by title name

Thanks

Thank you. I will definitely try and add the "Wake on Lan" feature in future release. Also the Sort title request.
Any chance this could support sending Youtube links from Safari or the Youtube app? Would be very useful since Airplay is broken with iOS 8, feature described in this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1796433
I want to hide the TV shows where I don't have any episodes to watches , because now is I have deleted all episodes for a show it still shows , I only want to se shows where there are episodes to watch Smile
Really great remote control app, thanks!

Few things I'm missing from it:

- Switch to now playing when music is selected (like already implemented for movies / tv shows)
- Sort music library by artist (and then album)
- The volume slider seems to be a little to short for my setup, it's difficult to just increase / decrease volume a bit
(2014-09-06, 19:18)FreshLimeSoda Wrote: Damn! Is this happening everytime on the now playing screen? We have a progress tracker on the now playing image but it looks like that is not rendering in your case.

Can you please tell me what iOS version are you using?

(2014-09-06, 19:12)ScarAce1989 Wrote: What 's up with this?

Still no fix. That sucks...
You can now disable the "Play Progress" on now playing screen from your settings inside XBMCee. That is the fix and will make your now playing screen better
Unfortunately removing that is the only fix. This only happens with iOS 7 (and that also only few of them)

(2014-09-21, 17:15)ScarAce1989 Wrote:
(2014-09-06, 19:18)FreshLimeSoda Wrote: Damn! Is this happening everytime on the now playing screen? We have a progress tracker on the now playing image but it looks like that is not rendering in your case.

Can you please tell me what iOS version are you using?

(2014-09-06, 19:12)ScarAce1989 Wrote: What 's up with this?

Still no fix. That sucks...

Switch to now playing when Music was not implemented because with Music people tend to play them and then continue adding more music to Queue. So switching to now playing can cause more clicks then anything else.

Volume slider - In next release we have a small tweak which allows you to turn down or up volume by clicking on the volume up/down "ICON" which are there next to the slider. Hopefully that should help you.

Sort music by artists/album is a good idea and so hopefully we will implement that soon. I will put that in our backlog to be implemented

(2014-09-21, 12:05)n-eo Wrote: Really great remote control app, thanks!

Few things I'm missing from it:

- Switch to now playing when music is selected (like already implemented for movies / tv shows)
- Sort music library by artist (and then album)
- The volume slider seems to be a little to short for my setup, it's difficult to just increase / decrease volume a bit

oh! I see. Well hopefully that will be added soon.
In next release we plan on showing Seasons/Episodes counter on the TV shows main screen and so we might able to code something around now showing the Show when no season or episodes.

(2014-09-21, 09:31)Bkam Wrote: I want to hide the TV shows where I don't have any episodes to watches , because now is I have deleted all episodes for a show it still shows , I only want to se shows where there are episodes to watch Smile

We started working on YouTube integration with XBMCee but stopped half way because XBMC supports AirPlay natively and so people normally send it from their YouTube app directly. With latest release of XBMCee we have iOS8 notification widget and so you can control the now playing from your notification without having to open the app.

iOS8 has few broken features and hopefully Apple will address that soon.

(2014-09-21, 03:59)username145 Wrote: Any chance this could support sending Youtube links from Safari or the Youtube app? Would be very useful since Airplay is broken with iOS 8, feature described in this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1796433
FreshLimeSoda : sounds really good , not to fun to have alot of tv shows with no episodes in them and still have them showing in the tv shows sectionSmile
(2014-09-22, 15:13)FreshLimeSoda Wrote: We started working on YouTube integration with XBMCee but stopped half way because XBMC supports AirPlay natively and so people normally send it from their YouTube app directly. With latest release of XBMCee we have iOS8 notification widget and so you can control the now playing from your notification without having to open the app.

iOS8 has few broken features and hopefully Apple will address that soon.

Thanks for responding. Being able to play/pause/skip sounds great, but I was hoping for the ability to start playback on XBMC from within Safari or the Youtube app by tapping the share button. Unfortunately it looks like Airplay will be broken indefinitely for iOS8 and above so I'm hoping for this as an alternative.
When your application will be prepared for helix ??
(2014-09-23, 20:00)iorifly Wrote: When your application will be prepared for helix ??

XBMCee should work with HELIX based on our testing. There is a known issue with Virtual Keyboard on Helix and so that function might not work but everything else should be alright.
Have to ask as this is such a great looking app: Any chance having this for Windows Phone... ?

Thx for not laughing ;-)
Just bought this for my iPad and loving it.

Gotta ask though, any chance we can have more viewing options in the future? Like poster art for TV series, grid views, list views and some way to display fanart more prominently? Always nice to have some options, especially on the iPad.

Thanks for an amazing app regardless!
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCee - Ultimate XBMC Controller for iPhone and iPad1