Win [REQUEST] Addon for Television Jamaica
How to include Television Jamaica (TVJ) as an add-on XBMC Thanks for any reply.
(2014-02-10, 00:39)flavaforu Wrote: How to include Television Jamaica (TVJ) as an add-on XBMC Thanks for any reply.

Hi FlavaForU,

I too have been trying to find a work around for a couple of weeks now since MASHUP went down. Mashup had TVJ, JNN and a few other Jamaician Channels in it's live TV->International section.

I have been playing with rtmp sniffers, .STRM files & XML files with various XBMC addons for 2 weeks now with no success.

I would really like to see an addon for Jamaican Live TV Streaming content. For example ...

links removed

I've tried URL snoopers to find RTMP. Had success finding some of the RTMP settings but not quite sure how to add it and other params ... ie\PageURL & SWFinfo to .. to .STRM or XML files. Searched but could not find much documentation on XBMC addon SYNTAX for .STRM and XML files. Everything I tried did not open the stream. At least fanart and thumbnails worked. lol

I do have a IT background and understand programming ... maybe a bit rusty. lol

Any help would much be appreciated.

thanks,

E
(2014-12-01, 16:52)E-ManN Wrote:
(2014-02-10, 00:39)flavaforu Wrote: How to include Television Jamaica (TVJ) as an add-on XBMC Thanks for any reply.

Hi FlavaForU,

I too have been trying to find a work around for a couple of weeks now since MASHUP went down. Mashup had TVJ, JNN and a few other Jamaician Channels in it's live TV->International section.

I have been playing with rtmp sniffers, .STRM files & XML files with various XBMC addons for 2 weeks now with no success.

links removed

I've tried URL snoopers to find RTMP. Had success finding some of the RTMP settings but not quite sure how to add it and other params ... ie\PageURL & SWFinfo to .. to .STRM or XML files. Searched but could not find much documentation on XBMC addon SYNTAX for .STRM and XML files. Everything I tried did not open the stream. At least fanart and thumbnails worked. lol

I do have a IT background and understand programming ... maybe a bit rusty. lol

Any help would much be appreciated.

thanks,

E

Sorry all .. Forgot to mention that I am using a PIVOS XS Media Player Set Top TV Box. It runs Android TOFU and came with XBMC Gotham preloaded.
E-ManN,
Were you able to find a solution to getting the addon's for TV stations a yard?

Please let me know...Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Addon for Television Jamaica0