Turn off next episode pop up?
Question 
When watching TV shows towards the end of the episode it pops up with a notification to watch the next episode. There is a countdown and then it plays the next episode..the setting to play next video is on but it has never used a pop up.

After a google I found that this is an identical feature of an add-on called LazyTV.. An add-on that I do not have.

This wouldn't bother me... But it shows over the end of an episode.. And on episodes with short credits it shows up during part of the show which is super annoying.

How can I turn this off
It is this add-on: Next Up Notifications.
OK.. That's the add-on.. But how to turn it off.. It says it can't be disabled
Just to make sure I know where you're going, are you hitting:

System - Add-ons - My add-ons - Services. And then selecting Nextup Service Notification so this window pops up?

Thread moved to the services add-on section.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
If it can't be disabled it you're using a skin that is dependent on it. Check the skins' options to see if you can turn it off from there.
(2015-12-31, 08:05)natethomas Wrote: Just to make sure I know where you're going, are you hitting:

System - Add-ons - My add-ons - Services. And then selecting Nextup Service Notification so this window pops up?

Yes... But I'm using Aeon mq6 and apparently its dependent

I've never seen it before.. I tried changing it to one second.. And that worked till I went to the next season AMD now its popping up 1min prior to the episode ending
Go to Configure and Advanced. There you can disable it, inside the Addon Configuration. It took me also some time to find it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Turn off next episode pop up?0