• 18(current)
Gotham +1 Codename: Helix
(2014-04-18, 19:28)Webdrifter Wrote: I would like to suggest the next name for XMBC 14: Hakon

It is a Scandinavian name, and it means "noble, exalted son"

To late and doesn't apply rules

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1624949
Hitchcock
Hilly Humpy Highway

Sorry I just thought I'd join in saying something random starting with "H"
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hopefullytherewillbeanothervote?
Hopefullynot!
Hyrule as in Zelda
It's already been chosen - Helix.
Exactly!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Huh?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Hooter'sHuh
(2014-05-08, 03:02)aptalca Wrote: Hooter'sHuh
Imagine the lOgOs
Hooter's is good LOL
Dont know if anyone wrote it allready but this year Liseberg a Swedish Amusement park opened there new roller coaster named Helix. Funny coincident Smile
(2014-05-19, 20:22)oBey Wrote: Dont know if anyone wrote it allready but this year Liseberg a Swedish Amusement park opened there new roller coaster named Helix. Funny coincident Smile
http://projekthelix.se/en/
I still think its a shame HAL didn't make it. While fictional, yet not a place - it does represent many aspects of XBMCs growth and development, and maturing into something more than just your run-of-the-mill media center solution. XBMC is growing to be such an integral part of our homes, in some cases its presence is ever there in every room. In pratice though, it might possibly have been more suited for a couple of versions down the road. A shame it wont line up any more when that time comes.

Guess deux-syllabel words trumph through, seems to be the red line since Dharma.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge - please click the plus to the left below to give thanks
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gotham +1 Codename: Helix0