Openelec - won't load pvr.wmc
I am a noob, but I have tried several things to try to solve this issue.

I get a 'dependencies not met' error when trying to unzip the 64 bit linux version of pvr.wmc on an openelec box. Port 9080 is open and serverwmc is running on the host machine -- love it there, especially with mcebuddy to help rename and move recorded files. I have tried turning off the firewall with no success. I tried updating, but think I am already running openelec 3.2.4 (I installed (v3.2.4 )tonight and after a reboot all my old settings reloaded -- (samba shares running) and everything looks the same.

I downloaded the latest pvr.wmc version from the wiki page link, so I think it is the proper version to use. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Processor is an i3 dual core 3225 with an ASUS P8H77-M motherboard. Everything else on openelec works extremely well, and I had no problem setting up Live TV with NextPVR. In fact, I still watch TV with NPVR on this box since I cannot get pvr.wmc to unzip. I always disable the npvr add-on before trying add the pvr.wmc add-on from the zip file (dropped in downloads folder).

I would greatly appreciate any help.
Dependencies not met usually means a mismatch between the XBMC PVR API, and the addon. So make sure you hav ethe correct addon version for the XBMC version you are using

If you are on XBMC Frodo 12.2 or 12.3 then you need pvr.wmc addon version 1.0.93

If you are on XBMC Gotham 13 then you need pvr.wmc addon version 2.0.93
pvr.wmc TV addon and ServerWMC Backend Development Team
http://bit.ly/ServerWMC
Grr...

Knew it was a newbie mistake. I thought for sure I had the correct version, but had the Gotham version instead of Frodo. Thank you very much - working beautifully. Now my only question is how do I donate money to you guys for this terrific addon?
Well as HTPC enthusiasts we do it for love not money! Smile I guess we need to think about whether we should publish a donation link somewhere, or just leave it to super keen people who PM us for our paypal (this has happened to me once, it was a nice surprise but not expected!)
pvr.wmc TV addon and ServerWMC Backend Development Team
http://bit.ly/ServerWMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Openelec - won't load pvr.wmc0