Android HDMI Dongles
http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_trksi...&_from=R40

I want to try one of these as an alternative to having my media center sitting under my tv.
I currently stream everything from my server and nothing is over 720p are these things any good? has anyone tried one? I don't want fancy just TV Shows and Movie playback that's quick and has a good resolution.
Im interested in one of these as well for a portable XBMC solution. Anyone have any HDMI dongles and willing to give some reviews?
mk908 with finless latest rom
I currently have the MK808B but I'm not happy with it. Stuttering and it feels like its not playing the full frames per second. I here it can get better with the Finless Rom but first you need to figure out your model. Whether it's this mk808b or that other one that's a clone. I guess you need to open the box up and figure out what colour your board is and check a bit of the wiring. Then you can choose which Finless to install. Sounds like too much of a pain in the A** to me.

So I'm hoping these Nightlys will work. I installed the one but nothing will play on it. So I think I need the MXPlayer plugin which I've downloaded but I'm not sure how to make it play with XBMC.

Any instructions?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android HDMI Dongles0