Discart missing issues
Hi all,

Am currently using Aeon MQ5 skin in conjunction with Artwork Downloader Program Add-on

I have run the add-on and it proceeded to download discart for about half of my movie library.

The download report showed me the 'Failed items' with 'Discart not found' and I verified that these discarts were not available on fanart.tv

However, when flicking through my library and manually looking at some movies, i was able to individually lookup and download discart image - e.g. movie 'About a Boy' 'Adventureland' 'Aladdin'

So I am confused as to why they did not automatically download in the first place and secondly, if they could not, why did they lot appear in the download report as 'failed items'

Want to find out as I have a large movie library and would like to avoid manually looking up each movie

thanks in advance,

litfoo
Intel NUC DC3217IYE, 8GB Corsair RAM, Crucial 120GB mSATA, Windows 8.1 - XBMC Jarvis 16.1 - Aeon MQ 7, JVC HD-550 Projector, Beamax M Series 10015 Screen, Synology DS1812+, Qnap TS-410, Logitech Harmony Ultimate, Flirc+ USB dongle

I would ask in the artwork downloader thread.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2014-02-12, 12:06)Samu-rai Wrote: I would ask in the artwork downloader thread.

Sure, will do
Intel NUC DC3217IYE, 8GB Corsair RAM, Crucial 120GB mSATA, Windows 8.1 - XBMC Jarvis 16.1 - Aeon MQ 7, JVC HD-550 Projector, Beamax M Series 10015 Screen, Synology DS1812+, Qnap TS-410, Logitech Harmony Ultimate, Flirc+ USB dongle

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Discart missing issues0