HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KRUSTYRETURNS
Hey Buddy, Happy Birthday to you.

We appreciate all the work you've done as well as the detailed support given for the ServerWMC project.

Sorry, but I had to share your Birthday for everyone Smile

Enjoy

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

krusty is the man. making live tv possible through mediabrowser has raised the bar across the board
Happy Birthday indeed Smile

Thank you, to you all, for all the hard work done on this, we live in exciting times. (Well in HTPC terms at least Big Grin )
Thank you Krusty and happy birthday!
Happy Birthday!!!

Now get back to work on ServerWMC Rofl
TV Mosaic on Windows 10 as PVR Backend |  1 RaspberryPI 3 Client (LibreElec) | Amazon FireTV box | 5 Amazon FireTV sticks | FireTV Cube | 2 Nvidia Shield TV
Tuners: HD HomeRun 4 ATSC (OTA) | IPTV
Happy Birthday! Thank you for all your work on this project. You may have finally allowed me to retire Xbox 360 extenders and have much smaller mini-PCs instead!
Happy birthday man. Hope you have a great day. Thanks for all you do!
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
I didn't even know... Happy Birthday hope you have a good one!

I'm excited to be contributing to the project but so much of the legwork was already done by you, not to mention you are clearly the brains trust of the operation Wink
pvr.wmc TV addon and ServerWMC Backend Development Team
http://bit.ly/ServerWMC
Thanks everybody (and hoop's the facebook warrior). I'm looking forward to more happy coding this year too.

This helped improve an already pretty fine day, thanks again.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
A belated Happy B-day from me as well.
This is my first time on the forums.Just wanted to say thank you very much for all your work.My xbmc experience has taken on a whole new dimension.You are indeed the man.Happy birthday.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KRUSTYRETURNS0