[MAC OS X 10.7] Scanning for new content hangs
Hi there,

I'm running XBMC 12.3 on a late 2011 Macbook Pro with OS X 10.7.5. Today I was trying to add some movies to my XBMC library and noticed that the scanning for new content dialog box did not seem to be doing anything. I can still navigate XBMC and watch movies etc already in my library, I actually watched an entire film and XBMC was still 'scanning for new content'. When I close XBMC using 'Command + Q' to quit, it causes XBMC to crash, requiring me to force quit the program. When I restarted XBMC I got a dialog box that said 'remote communication server error', XBMC then opened normally and closed normally, but if I try to scan content to my library it just keeps scanning for new content and requires force quit when I need to close XBMC.

My debug log is posted here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cw4t996bdyyweha/xbmc.log

Any help in this matter would be much appreciated
HTPC: AMD A6-3500, 4GB RAM, OCZ Agility 3 90GB SSD, 2 1TB Hard Drives in RAID 0, nVidia GeForce 8400GS (soon to be replaced), Logitech Wireless Mouse and Keyboard, XBMC Eden 11.0
LAPTOP: Apple Macbook Pro 15, Late 2011 Model, 2.2Ghz Intel Core i7, AMD Radeon HD 6750M & Intel HD 3000, 8GB RAM, OCZ Vertex 2 240GB SSD, XBMC Eden 11.0
iPhone 4S 16GB with iTunes Match

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MAC OS X 10.7] Scanning for new content hangs0