• 76(current)
Release TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data
@melons2 script.tv.show.next.aired is dead as to what it seems brother. just one of my suggestion would be just to use tmdbhelper to open a window with all your next up shows (using trakt or your video library) the other is to wait for a fork or play around with some xml code to fix it your self. Or wait for a fix again from @Angelinas.

here is the tutorial section for tv-show calendar using tmdbhelper hope this helps you brother 🙏🏾 happy new year to you as well

👇🏾

https://github.com/jurialmunkey/plugin.v...d-Calendar
I'm using TV Show Next Aired addon version 8.0.4 on Kodi Nexus 20.0 without any problems.
Today I installed on second micro SD card Kodi Omega 21.0.
Then I have copied all TV Show Next Aired modules and scripts from "old" device to "new" one, deleted ./userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache/simplecache.db file and forced to rebuild db. It took around 60 minutes until simplecache.db file's size stabilized at 5,5 MB.
Then I launched TV Show Next Aired addon. Unfortunately it shows only green full screen with small "Settings" button in the left bottom corner but without labels for days and without content which day what series are about to be broadcasted as it works on Kodi Nexus 20.0.

Its out of my skills to review python addon code and find the root cause of this result.

I really hope someone will modify this addon for Kodi Omega 21.0.

This is what I see in Kodi.log when launching addon:
xml:

2024-01-04 18:30:08.337 T:4414     info <general>: Loading skin file: /storage/.kodi/addons/script.tv.show.next.aired/resources/skins/Default/1080i/script-NextAired-TVGuide3.xml, load type: LOAD_ON_GUI_INIT
2024-01-04 18:30:08.420 T:11408   error <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'TypeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: %d format: a real number is required, not dict
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.tv.show.next.aired/resources/lib/next_aired_dialog.py", line 48, in onInit
                                                       self.set_properties()
                                                     File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.tv.show.next.aired/resources/lib/next_aired_dialog.py", line 66, in set_properties
                                                       nice_date = self.nice_date(cntr_day, 'Short')
                                                                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                                     File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.tv.show.next.aired/resources/lib/main_module.py", line 329, in nice_date
                                                       d = fmt % {
                                                           ^^^^^^^
                                                   TypeError: %d format: a real number is required, not dict
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--

@Angelinas

Do you have the time to fix "TV Show Next Aired" now that we are in Omega Beta 3 pre-release. I appreciate that you have kept this addon alive!

Thank you!
So apparently there is no interest in adjusting / modifying TV Show Next Aired Addon to be compliant with Kodi Omega 21.
Thats really sad.
@rafikW

Give it some time. It makes more sense to update "TV Show Next Aired" after there is a version 21 Omega release rather than current betas or release candidates.

​​​​​​​We will see!
@Angelinas

KODI Omega 21 has reached release, could you please take a look at fixing "TV Show Next Aired" addon?
I have not seen you on here for a while and hope you are still around and can help fix this!

Thank you,

Paul
Anyone else want to take a stab at repairing this?
With each new version of KODI the TV Show Next Aired addon requires maintenance which I cannot figure out.
Hopefully what I just mentioned is a clue for an expert in python.

Thanks!
Not sure there is any specific Omega error here.  I did have a play with it, and found that it wasn't working when Kodi UI language was set to English (US), but that seems like it's been an issue since at least Matrix timeframe.  Need more debug logs posted to paste.kodi.tv.

scott s.
@scott967
 I tried and tried...for an hour and couldn't get the site to take my logs. Any suggestions?
Thank you for any help you can give.
(2024-04-17, 02:47)scott967 Wrote: Not sure there is any specific Omega error here.  I did have a play with it, and found that it wasn't working when Kodi UI language was set to English (US), but that seems like it's been an issue since at least Matrix timeframe.  Need more debug logs posted to paste.kodi.tv.

scott s.

Hi, I have pasted few lines with the errors that are generated by addon in fresh Kodi Omega 21 installation.
These errors are not generated in Kodi Nexus 20.
So I think it is specific issue in Omega.
Does the lines I pasted are not sufficient to review addon python code and modify/correct script?
  • 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data8