Release - TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4 Average
WayneD Offline
The zip link is both in the first post and just mentioned again just a few posts ago.
find quote
kizzer31 Offline
yea i did try the one mentioned before wayne and the one from first post i just installed it over the one i already have but seems to be showing the air dates one day out from what they should be pal, dont know if i need to change anything in settings or not, i will just live with them being a day out not a major biggie..

Thanks for all your help wayne on this matter truly appreciated
find quote
kizzer31 Offline
nope all good now wayne

thanks alot pal all air times are now back to what they should be thanks alot for all your help
find quote
strifu Offline
Sorry for the NOOB question here....After installing iStream, TV Rage and adding the source folder of all my subscribe to shows, Next Aired doesn't seem to display any of the show data. Just a blank screen with settings as my only option.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
find quote
digiext Offline
I believe I have found a bug in this add-on. It seems to crash xbmc when switching between a profile with no security to a profile with security on it. You can check out the information I have collected at this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=204738

Any help on this problem would be greatly appreciated as this plugin seems to be used by quite a few skins by default.

Chris
find quote
michealcell Online
I really love this addon, as I was using TheTVDB to view this and having it integrated into XBMC is nice. Is there anyway I can edit this so it just uses the tv shows listed in one of my playlists? I had to replace my TV Shows main menu item with a playlist for TV Shows and a playlist for Anime, since the regular TV Shows main menu item showed both tv shows and anime in it. I would love Next Aired to just show tv shows, so I'd like to edit it to use my TV Shows playlist.
find quote