Movie collection!
hi! My first post xD
I have a doubt about how to have a movie collection, and I don't know if there is a way of having my movies that I've already seen in videos, I have the folders but they are empty because I delete them , so my question is that,

I believe that I am not explaining myself well
You are correct. You are not explaining yourself very well. I haven't a clue what you're asking. If you reformulate your situation / requirements / needs I'm sure we'd all be able to help.
(2014-02-14, 00:19)Azza666 Wrote: You are correct. You are not explaining yourself very well. I haven't a clue what you're asking. If you reformulate your situation / requirements / needs I'm sure we'd all be able to help.

I knew it Undecided xD
I've seen a lot of movies 50 100 more or less, when I see a movie due to my hdd space I delete them but I have every folder, then my question is: is there any kind of addon or way to organize my movies? Keep a record of my seen movies

Tongue sorry
Well, as I understand it, you wish to see in your collection both movies you have deleted and those you havent. If you delete a movie an then clean your library , that movie will be removed. As long you dont clean your library deleted movies still display. There may be however a situation where you wish to clean your library. So the best option that I see for you to not loose movies from your collection after the movie file has been deleted is to create a fake movie file. You could simply create a text file in the movie folder and after you have deleted the movie file, you simply rename the text file to the name of the file you just deleted incluiding changing the extension (from .txt to .avi for example). That way xbmc will think that you have a video file still in the movie folder.
or use https://trakt.tv/ and keep a online record

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie collection!0